LAN Tester, LANtest Pro and Probe Kit for your Ethernet Network
The LANtest Pro and Probe Kit is a LAN tester for verifying wiring faults of open, short, reversed, crossed and split pairs of Ethernet cable. This LAN tester works great for split pair fault detection at a minimum 40 cm cable length. This LAN tester is also one of the best for finding out the verification of shield integrity. Included is a specially designed remote unit that easily allows one person to test installed cables.
This LAN tester features an easy to read fault display and is a great for high speed testing. This tester makes debugging simple with the Debug mode for detailed fault identification results. This LAN tester also comes with an auto sleep mode and power off switch to help decrease power consumption. It also has an easy to see low battery indicator to let you know when your battery is running low. The tone generator features allow the user to easily identify a good and bad connection (single tone or multi-tone signal).
- Test for wiring faults of open, short, reversed, crossed and split pairs.
- Split pair fault detection at a minimum 40 cm cable length.
- Verification of shield integrity.
- Specially designed remote unit that enables one person to test installed cables.
- Easy to read fault display and high speed testing.
- Debug mode for detailed fault identification results.
- Auto sleep mode and power off switch to decrease power consumption.
- Low battery indicator.
- Tone generator features ( single tone or multi-tone signal ).
Overall Customer Rating of 0 Reviews: