CAT5E Plenum Cable UL Listed 25-Pair Ethernet
Primus Cable's CAT5E CMP Rated Plenum Cable is ideal for your indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This CAT5E 25-Pair CMP Rated Plenum Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable's 50 conductors (25-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a fluoropolymer insulation and a plenum thermoplastic jacket. Our Category 5E 25-Pair CMP Rated Plenum Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the ideal solution for indoor installation runs that require cable to be installed in plenum areas.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT5E TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT5E plenum cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT 5E guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations to be UL Listed as well as RoHS Compliant.
To avoid excessive shipping charges on 10 or more of this product please call 951-824-1571 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a shipping quote.
CAT5E Plenum Unshielded Ethernet Cable Features:
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable For 350MHz High Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD CDDI
- 25-Pair – Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Sequential Foot Markers On Jacket
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, CSA And ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- Designed For Indoor Installations
- Flame Retardant Jacket, (FR-PVC)
- UL Listed
- ETL Verified
- Category 5E CMP Plenum Rated Cable
- Designed For Indoor Plenum Rated Installations
- RoHS Compliant
- Available in assorted colors
- Supplied in Wooden Spools
CAT 5E Cable Options
Solid Wire: also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our UL Listed CAT5E 25-Pair Plenum Rated CMP Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
To learn more about our Flame Retardant Cable here is a link to a page containing more information on our page about
running Flame Retardant CAT5E Cable inside Ducts.
Primus Cable's CAT5E CMP Rated Plenum Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
What's in the Box
- 1000ft of UL Listed CAT 5E 350MHz Unshielded UTP CMP Plenum Rated Ethernet Cable with 25 pairs of 24 AWG Solid Copper Conductors.