MIG+ High Density CAT 5E Keystone Jacks
Primus Cable's CAT 5E MIG+ line is our premier line of data jacks. The MIG+ CAT 5E Keystone Jacks are engineered with Press-fit PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a fire-retardant plastic housing. The MIG+ line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our MIG+ CAT 5E Keystone Jack's line is subject to ETL standards and is ETL Verified and UL Compliant. Primus Cable's MIG+ Jacks meet all requirements for TIA/EIA-568 and are inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards.
Primus Cable elected to use Press-Fit technology because of its superior connectivity. The connections are solder-less and lead free which make the connections more reliable and durable.
What is Press-Fit?
Press-Fit technology is able to complete the insertion of the IDC and RJ-45 contacts into a PTH (Plated-Through Hole) on a PCB (Printed Circuit Board). The connection is established without using solder.
Press-Fit technology connections avoid quality problems such as cold spots, voids, splatters, and cracks. Press-Fit connections are highly reliable than soldering.
Press-Fit Technology is RoHS Compliant
Since Press-Fit technology does not use solder, it uses no lead (Pb) and there is no extra heat on the connections, it makes the connections clean, reliable, and meets RoHS standards.
To complete your CAT 5E network we carry a full end to end solution including
CAT 5E bulk Ethernet cables,
CAT 5E patch cables,
CAT 5E RJ45 modular plugs,
CAT 5E keystone jacks,
network racks and enclosures,
Ethernet switches and
wall plates. We also have a large assortment of
cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
MIG+ High Density CAT 5E Keystone Jacks Features:
- CAT 5E Performance Speeds of up to 350 MHz
- 8 Pins x 8 Conductors
- High-Density, Slim Profile
- Fire Retardant Housing
- Press-Fit Technology Ensures the Reliability of the Connector, and the Durability of the Housing
- Press-Fit Technology Provides "Gas-Tight" Electrical Connections
- Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts Provide Corrosion Resistance and Signal Conductivity
- Easy to Read Wiring Label to Facilitate Installation
- Meticulously Engineered to Deliver Exceptional Performance While Streamlining Installations
- Small Form-Factor for High-Density Installations
- Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts Ensure Excellent Conductivity, Durability, and Outstanding Resistance Against Wear or Corrosion
- Fire Retardant Plastic Housing Provides Additional Protection Against the Elements
- Compatible with the Jack Rapid Tool
- Innovative Jack Design Keeps Pairs Together to Streamline the Installation Process
- Meets and Exceeds EIA/TIA Standards
- UL Compliant
- ETL Verified
- Available in a Wide Array of Colors
What's In The Box
Primus Cable's Item Number: K52-161/L90/YL
- CAT 5E MIG+ High Density Keystone Jack
- IDC Dust Cover