Cyclops 2 Coaxial Cable Stripper for Twisted Pair, Single Core, Multicore, and Fiber Optic Cables
The Cyclops 2 Coaxial Cable Stripper takes the guesswork out of removing the cable jackets from many types of twisted pair, multicore and fiber optic cables.
This coaxial cable stripper tool self adjusts to automatically cut PVC, plenum and others without damaging the braids, foils or conductors.
One piece design, the Cyclops 2 Coaxial Cable Stripper ready to use right out of the package.
Typical applications are in data, voice, video, audio, security and others.
Cyclops 2 Coaxial Cable Stripper Features
- Handy one piece design, ready to use right out of the box.
- Accepts cable sizes up to .43" (11mm) diameter.
- Removes cable jackets from twisted pair UTP/STP cables.
- Removes cable jackets from multi-core cable (shielded & un-shielded).
- Removes cable jackets from fiber optic cable.
- Self adjusts to automatically cut a variety of cable without damaging braids, foils, or conductors.