Green CAT 5E Plenum Cable for Ethernet Networking
This top quality, CAT 5E plenum cable is a bulk pull box of Ethernet cable. It is the ideal cable for plenum spaces and
fire-hazard areas. Made of solid bare copper, this CAT 5E plenum cable features a UL listed jacket with a CMP rating,
emitting fewer toxins and lower smoke. The CMP plenum jacket is intended to self-extinguish. This CAT 5E plenum cable
has voice, video, security, and Ethernet capabilities, and is perfect for wiring homes or offices.
- Low Attenuation and Crosstalk
- Meets and Exceeds CAT 5E T568B Standards
- 24 AWG Wire
- Plenum Jacket Rated for Extreme Temperatures
- High-performance Communications Ethernet Cable
If you’ve got any question, give us a call 951-824-1571.
- Tested to 350MHz
- CAT5E Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Designed for Indoor Installations
- 8 Conductor - 4 easily identified color striped pairs
- 24AWG Solid Bare Copper conductors
- Extra headroom provides room for growth
- Low attenuation and power-sum crosstalk
- Plenum jacket
- Meets or exceeds CAT5E T568B standards
- ETL Verified
- UL Listed
- Sequential Foot Markers On Jacket
- Cable is marked in descending order so you always know how much cable is left in the box
- Supplied in easy to use 1000' Pull Boxes
- Available in assorted colors
- The Plenum Cable has FEP insulation and features a compound jacket that’s rated to 32°F(0°C) for low temperature handling
- Longitudinal rip cord for easy jacket opening
To learn more about our Category 5E Bulk Cable here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium
Category 5E Bulk Cable.
To learn more about our Flame Retardant Cable here is a link to a page containing more information on our page about
running Flame Retardant CAT5E Cable inside Ducts.
CAT5E 350Mhz Unshielded (UTP) Solid Cable Package Content
1 - CAT5E Plenum Unshielded (UTP) Solid Cable supplied in a 1000ft pull box.
Item Number: C5UP-5042GR