2" Batwing J-Hook For Cable Management
Primus Cable's Batwing J-Hook has a load-capacity of up to 50 lbs, and is a great solution for medium to heavy-duty cable-hanging applications. This product has an easy open/close lock and latch and the polypropylene finish allows for a snagless and smooth cable glide when routing cables. The Batwing connector allows for attachment to a drop-ceiling wire.
These traditional style, construction grade, multi-purpose Batwing Cable Cage J-Hooks, provide stress free cable support and help organize and build a distribution pathway for CAT5, CAT6 or Fiber Optic cables. Some popular uses would be for above-suspended ceilings and below-raised floors. Perfect for the garage and shop too!
- Wide base support – 2”
- Snap-Lock Retainer firmly secures cables
- Eliminates the use of Cable Ties/Velcro Ties
- Made with an easy slide, slick, burr free surface
- Flush Mount
- cULus Listed - Complies with 2043
- Plenum Rated
- RoHS & TIA Compliant
- Includes: Batwing Clip hardware
- Ultimate static load is 50 lbs for each size
Perfect for the cabling industry, shop and home: Telcom / Voice, Network / Data, Broadband, Satellite, CCTV, Fiber, Flexible conduit.
What's In the Box
(1) Batwing Cable Cage Polypropylene J-Hook