1/4" Fibersnake Replacement Rodder, Fiberglass Core w/ Plastic Coating, 100'-600' Length
1/4" Fibersnake Replacement Rodder for Fish Line and Rope Pulling
The 1/4" Replacement Fibersnake Rodder is for the BES Fibersnake and has a reinforced fiberglass core jacketed with plastic coating. This lends it excellent durability and flexibility. It ranges in length from 100 feet to up to 600 feet. It is non-conductive, making it safe for working inside conduit around electrical wiring. The Fibersnake Replacement Rodder has rust-proof brass tips and fittings.
- Replacement Fibersnake Rodder for BES and similar cages
- 1/4" diameter, 100 feet to 600 feet long
- Reinforced fiberglass core is jacketed with a plastic coating for superior flexibility and durability
- Non-conductive, so it works great for in conduit with existing wiring
- Rust-proof brass tips and fittings
- Recommended conduit sizes: 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2"
- Made in the USA
- One year warranty
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - 1/4" Fibersnake Replacement Rodder (Length Varies)