1/4" Fibersnake Rod, Fiberglass Core w/ Plastic Coating, 200'-600' Length
1/4" Fibersnake Rod for Fish Line and Rope Pulling
The 1/4" Fibersnake Rod for the BES Fibersnake and has a reinforced fiberglass core jacketed with plastic coating. This lends it excellent durability and flexibility. It ranges in length from 200 feet to up to 600 feet and has a 1/4" diameter. It is non-conductive, making it safe for working inside conduit around electrical wiring. The Fibersnake Replacement Rodder has rust-proof brass tips and fittings.
- Fibersnake Rodder - 1/4" diameter, 200' length
- Reinforced fiberglass core is jacketed with a plastic coating for superior flexibility and durability
- Non-conductive, so it works great for in conduit with existing wiring
- Rust-proof brass tips and fittings
- Powder-coated, heavy duty, metal cage
- Designed to pull fish line or rope. Not recommended for pulling wire and cable
- Recommended conduit sizes: 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2"
- Made in the USA
- One Year Warranty
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - 1/4" Fibersnake Rod (Length Varies)