Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite
Control from Anywhere
With the Kasa Smart app you can turn lite-duty appliances, up to 15 AMPs, on and off from anywhere. Turn on your bedside lamp while in the living room, set your plug to Away Mode to randomly turn on and off while you're away, even set schedules around your day.
What’s better than one smart plug? Two! The compact design of the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite is smaller than other smart plugs and allows two to be stacked in one wall outlet. Leave one outlet completely free for an appliance or another smart plug.
Your Voice Has Power
Use simple voice commands to control all of your Kasa Smart devices with any Alexa or Google Assistant. Tell your voice assistant to turn on your living room lamp, have it schedule the coffee maker for the morning, even turn on your office fan when it gets too hot.
A Single Tap Is All It Takes
Use the Grouping feature on the Kasa Smart app to combine your devices together for unified control with one single tap on your smartphone. Combine your living room bulbs, plugs and light switches together for an easier way to turn them on when you get home.
- Lite-Duty Plug: A Lighter version of Kasa Smart’s mini plug that can power any lite-duty device under 15 AMPs.
- No Hub Required: The Smart Plug works with a secured 2.4GHz wireless network without the need for a separate hub.
- Compact Design: The compact design of the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug is smaller than other smart plugs and allows them to be stacked in the same outlet.
- Set Schedules: Schedule any devices connected to the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Mini to automatically switch on or off if you’re home or away.
- Control From Anywhere: Turn your smart plug on and off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app.
- Voice Control: Use simple voice commands with your smart plug and any Alexa, Google Assistant.
- Grouping: Use Grouping to combine your smart plug with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
Quick Tips: How to Link your Kasa Account to Google Assistant
Quick Tips: How to Link your Kasa Account to Amazon Alexa
How to Setup Smart Actions in the TP-Link Kasa App
Quick Tips - How to Create A schedule in the Kasa App
Quick Tips - How to Change your Time zone in the Kasa App
Quick Tips - How to Create a Group in the Kasa App
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Smart Outdoor Plug
- Qty 1 - Clamp Screw
- Qty 1 - Quick Start Guide