AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
Tired of Wi-Fi “dead zones”? The TP-Link AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
Super-Fast Speed Next Generation AC Wi-Fi
TP-Link's RE450 comes with next generation 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology, it's 3 times faster than the standard 802.11n speeds. The RE450 delivers fast speeds of dual band Wi-Fi, providing reliable connections for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD/4K streaming, lag free gaming, large file downloads.
Gigabit Wired Speed
A gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your Wi-Fi network.
Easy Installation & Quick Position
The extender RE450 works with any standard wireless router. Instantly connect the RE450 to a router by pressing the extender’s RE button followed by the router’s WPS button (if available). Once connected with an existing router, you can take RE450 anywhere within the wireless range of the existing router, no more further configurations.
Quick Positioning with Intelligent Signal Indicator
The intelligent signal light can help find the best location to place the extender.
High Performance External Antennas
Three external dual band antennas (3 x 2dBi for 2.4GHz and 3 x 3dBi for 5GHz) boost your wireless coverage and reliability, helping your devices stay connected anywhere your network reaches.
High Speed Mode
High Speed mode maximizes overall performance by combining the bandwidth of both the 5GHz and 2.4GHz channels to create a lightning-fast connection with one band sending data and the other receiving it.
* Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. **The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
- Expand Your Wi-Fi Network for Ultimate Performance*
- 450Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds*
- Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port acts as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at gigabit speed
- Intelligent signal light helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point**
|Plug Type||EU,UK, US, AU, KR, JP
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Interface||1 x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port (RJ45)
|Ports||1 Gigabit Ethernet Port
|Button||WPS Button, Reset Button, LED Button Power Button
|Input Power||100-240 V~ 50/60Hz
|Power Consumption||10 W (Max Power Consumption)
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||6.4 x 3.0 x 2.6 in (163 x 76.4 x 66.5 mm)|
IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz
2.4GHz & 5GHz(11ac)
5GHz:Up to 1300Mbps
2.4GHz:Up to 450Mpbs
11a 6Mbps:-93dBm@10% PER
11a 54Mbps: -76dBm@10% PER
11ac HT20 mcs8: -68dBm@10% PER
11ac HT40 mcs9: -64dBm@10% PER
11ac HT80 mcs9: -61dBm@10% PER
11g 54M: -77dBm@10% PER
11n HT20 mcs7: -73dBm@10% PER
11n HT40 mcs7: -70dBm@10% PER
|Wireless Modes||Range Extender/Access Point
Concurrent Mode Boost Both 2.4G/5G WiFi Band
Domain Login Function
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender RE450
Quick Installation Guide
|Box Dimensions (W x D x H)||7.9 x 4.9 x 3.4 in (202 x 125 x 86mm)|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
How to Setup a TP-Link Range Extender via the Tether App (2019)
How to setup a TP-Link Range Extender -WPS- (2018)
How to setup a Range Extender -Web- (2019)
What's in the Box
- (1) - WiFi Range Extender
- (1) - Quick Installation Guide