AC750 Wireless Travel Router
AC750 Wireless Travel Router
Portable and compact
The incredibly compact TL-WR902AC is the world’s first AC750 travel router. Take it with you to create a personal Wi-Fi spot anywhere internet is available. It fits easily in your pocket, purse or bag and is perfect for use while traveling. Watch movies over private dual-band Wi-Fi at a hotel.
Dual-Band AC for Fast Wi-Fi Speeds
The travel router creates fast AC750 Wi-Fi over dual 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (433 Mbps) bands. Dual bands allow for more devices to be connected to your personal network and provide reliable Wi-Fi access so you can enjoy what you love without interruptions.
Multiple Wi-Fi Modes for Any Situation
Whether you need a private Wi-Fi network while away or something to boost your Wi-Fi at home, the TL-WR902AC has a mode for you.
- 1st is router mode, plug the travel router into your hotel room's Ethernet port to create a private Wi-Fi network for internet access without needing to compete with other guests.
- 2nd is hotspot mode, connect to an outdoor WISP Access Point and enjoy a private Wi-Fi hotspot for your devices in public areas.
- 3rd is range extender mode, extending your existing Wi-Fi networks to maximize coverage and eliminate dead zones.
- 4th is client mode, allowing devices that require a wired connection to access an existing Wi-Fi network.
- 5th is access point mode, creating a wireless network for Wi-Fi enabled devices.
Multifunctional USB Port for File Sharing and Charging
A The travel router comes with a built-in USB 2.0 sharing port. Connect a USB storage drive to share access to files, download movies and back up recent photos. Connect your smartphone cable and the router doubles as a 5V/1A charging station for one device.
*Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- Transforms any internet connection into a private AC750 dual-band Wi-Fi network*
- Incredibly compact router fits easily in your pocket, purse or bag, perfect for traveling
- Works with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices, including Chromecast and Amazon Fire TV Stick
- USB port lets you share files or conveniently charge any device with up to 5V/1A of power
- Flexible powering options let you connect to an external adapter or USB port
IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
5 GHz: 433 Mbps (802.11ac)
2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
2 Bedroom Houses
2× Fixed Antennas (Internal)
Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
Access Point Mode
Range Extender Mode
Hotspot Mode (WISP Mode)
|Ethernet Ports||1 x 10/100 Mbps WAN/LAN Ports
1× USB 2.0 Port
Supported Partition Formats:
5 V ⎓ 2 A
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||2.91 x 2.64 x 0.87 in (74 x 67 x 22mm)|
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
1× 5 GHz Guest Network
1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
5 V ⎓ 2 A
|Parental Controls||URL Filtering, Time Controls|
|Quality of Service||QoS by Device|
DHCP Client List
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
Wi-Fi Router TL-WR902AC
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
How to install and configure your portable router(TL-WR902AC)
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
What's in the Box
- (1) - Wireless Router
- (1) - Power Adapter
- (1) - Ethernet Cable
- (1) - Quick Installation Guide