Archer AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router
Archer AX6000 Next-Gen Wi-Fi Router
There is no reason to hold off on buying a Wi-Fi 6 router when you can already take full advantage of the speed it delivers. This router provides industry-leading speeds of up to 1148 Mbps on a 2.4GHz band and 4804 Mbps on a 5GHz band. With the maximum bandwidth increased to 160MHz, you enjoy blazing-fast speeds without any lag. Now, you can simultaneously connect more devices and enjoy the optimum speed for each of them.
Far Reaching Wi-Fi Coverage
8 high-gain external antennas deliver a strong Wi-Fi signal throughout your home. BSS Color technology ensure smooth and stable connections by eliminate signal interference probably from your neighbors, while beamforming and Rangeboost deliver stronger and far-reaching network.
Lighting-Fast Wired Connections
The Archer AX6000 provides a 2.5Gbps WAN port6 to make fully use of the over 1Gbps internet access, boost the whole internet throughput. one Type C and one Type A USB 3.0 ports and eight Gigabit Ethernet ports also help to transfer data at blistering speeds for peak performance.
Smarter. Faster. Safer
An extremely powerful 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core processor with two distinct co-processors and 8Gb of RAM powers through multiple complex tasks and demanding applications with ease. Its processing power allows the router to support multiple high-demand applications at the same time.
- Blazing Speed: AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz).
- Ultra Connectivity: 1 × 2.5Gbps WAN port6, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C.
- Highly Efficient: OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO5 are both supported.
- Powerful Processing: 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance.
- Intelligent Connection: Band Steering directs clients to less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage.
- Security System Built-In: A free lifetime subscription of TP-Link HomeCareTM provides your whole network with advanced antimalware service, delivering Antivirus, Parental Controls and QoS.
- Easy Setup: Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app.
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)
2.4 GHz: 1148 Mbps (802.11ax)
4 Bedroom Houses
8× Fixed High-Performance Antennas
Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand WiFi range
Improves transmission power to strengthen signal coverage
Multiple streams in the same band strengthen the fault tolerance in transmission
Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
Simultaneously communicates with multiple Wi-Fi 6 clients
Improves network efficiency by limiting excessive occupation
Access an extra band to reduce congestion
Connect your devices to more bandwidth
Access Point Mode
1.8 GHz 64 Bit Quad-Core CPU
1× 2.5 Gbps WAN Port
8× Gigabit LAN Ports
Static Link Aggregation (LAG) available with 2× LAN ports
1× USB-C 3.0 Port
1× USB-A 3.0 Port
Supported Partition Formats:
NTFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT32
Apple Time Machine
Wi-Fi On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
LED On/Off Button
12 V ⎓ 4 A
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||10.3 x 10.3 x 2.4 in (261.2 x 261.2 x 60.2 mm)|
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
Malicious Site Checker
Port Intrusion Prevention
Infected Device Isolation
Notification and Log
1× 5 GHz Guest Network
1× 2.4 GHz Guest Network
Without replacing your existing devices or buying a whole new WiFi ecosystem, OneMesh™ helps you create a more flexible network that covers your entire home with TP-Link OneMesh™ products.
HomeCare™ Parental Controls
Time Schedule (Bedtime)
|Quality of Service||
QoS by Device
QoS by Application
|Cloud Service||Auto Firmware Upgrade
OTA Firmware Upgrade
DHCP Client List
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
Wi-Fi Router Archer AX6000
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
How to setup TP-Link Archer AX6000
Quick Tips - How to Share Your WiFi
What should I do if I cannot access the internet? - Using a cable modem and a TP-Link router
What's in the Box
- (1) - Wireless Router
- (1) - Power Adapter
- (1) - RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- (1) - Quick Installation Guide