Recessed 3/4" Switch 3/8" Magnet Switch Sets - 120T/4473 Series - 10 Pack
These products are all Made to Order
Which means they are non-cancelable and non-refundable
Recessed 3/4" Switch 3/8" Magnet Switch Sets - 10 Pack
The 120T/4473 requires that a 3/4" hole be drilled for the switch and 3/8" hole for the magnet. The 3/4" switch mounting is desirable since the extra wire and connections can be more easily inserted into the larger hole for concealment. Also, should the need arise for testing or replacement, it would be easy to pull the switch, extend the extra wire and access the original connections.
Installation is further enhanced by using a smaller 3/8" diameter magnet to avoid the need to center a larger hole in a 1" to 1 1/2" thick door or window. This will allow you to offset the magnet should it be required.
The 120T/4473 switch set was developed for and should only be used in openings with wooden or aluminum frames.
- Recessed Magnetic Contact
- Press To Fit
- Also Available in Stubby Version
- 12” #22AWG Leads or Screw Terminals
- Longer Leads, Zip Cord or Jacketed Cable Upon Request
- Hermetically Sealed
- Plated Contacts Resist Sticking or Freezing
- Built-in E.O.L. Resistors and Diodes Upon Request
- Supervisory Loops Upon Request
- Switches and Magnets Available Separately
- Colors: White, Brown, Gray, Black
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made In U.S.A.
What's in the box?
- 10 x Magnetic Recessed Switch Sets (Switches + Magnets)