HiLite Miniature Visual Fault Locator/Identifier, 2.5mm/1.25mm Universal Adapter
HiLite Miniature Visual Fault Locator/Identifier
The HiLite Miniature Visual Fault Locator/Identifier utilizes a red laser light source to identify faults along a run of fiber optic cable. Faults are located by spotting light escaping from sharp bends and breaks in jacketed or bare fiber. This handy HiLite Miniature VFL also identifies faults in poorly mated connectors.
This tool complements any OTDR as it can locate faults within the OTDR's dead zone. Th HiLite Miniature VFL is also useful for continuity checks, identifying connectors in patch panels and fibers during splicing operations. The universal connector is compatible with most popular connector types without requiring an adapter.
The HiLite Miniature VFL is also handy for testing AFL FAST Connector installation. Use this tool to quickly identify the other end of a spaghetti pile of fiber cables. Universal connector interface is compatible with: FC, SC, ST, LC, and MU connector types.
- 650nm. red class II laser light source
- High power for 1mW into single mode fiber
- Universal connector interface for quick connection
- 2.5mm. universal adapter for angled PC and angled FC, SC, and ST connectors
- 1.25mm. universal adapter for LC and MU connectors
- Identify fiber faults inside OTDR dead-zone
- Identify sharp bends and breaks in fiber
- Identify poorly mated connectors
- Verify AFL FAST™ connector installation
- HiLite miniature key-chain mountable
- 1 AAA alkaline battery
- 16 hour battery life
- 50 gram weight
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - HiLite Miniature Visual Fault Locator/Identifier
- Qty 1 - AAA Batteries
- Qty 1 - Instructions Manual