SNAPTOGGLE® Heavy Duty Wall Anchor 3/16"-24 UNC Thread - 50 pack
Bolts are NOT included.
SNAPTOGGLE® Heavy Duty Wall Anchor - 3/16"-24 UNC Thread
Our wall anchors are a great choice for adding an anchor to walls, ceilings, or floors of materials such as gypsum board, drywall with a steel stud, concrete block, tile over drywall, etc. The anchor is pre-assembled and ready for immediate use. The ratcheting strap/locking cap assembly positions the one-piece zinc-plated (or stainless) steel anchoring channel flush against the rear of the wall. The cap slides down the straps to lock flush against the front of the wall. The straps on the outside of the wall are then easily and quickly snapped off by hand flush with the surface of the wall (no extra tools required). Holding is dependent only on a metal bolt to metal channel connection. The SNAPTOGGLE® anchor complies with all existing fire codes for critical applications.
- Smallest drill hole for each bolt size - 1/4" wing toggle needs 50% larger hole
- High strength - holds up to 2x the load of an old-fashioned wing toggle of same bolt size
- Reusable in same hole - remove the bolt without losing the anchor
- Solid metal channel - resists vibration & shock
- One-person installation - it's like having an extra pair of hands behind the wall
- Insulation pushed aside by metal channel
- Does NOT destroy wall or ceiling - plastic cap & metal channel centers bolt & prevents abrasion
- Pre-assembled - and ready for immediate use
- Pre-installs - without fixture or bolt
- Automatically adjusts - to thickness of wall, ceiling, or floor
- Does NOT spin - bolt installs with a screw gun
- Uses a shorter bolt - no need to carry a wing
- New plating - is 7 times more corrosion-resistant
- Does NOT fall behind wall - when bolt is removed; fixture can be removed and reinstalled as often as desire
Tensile Pull-Out Values [lb]
|Drill dia.||1/2" Drywall||5/8" Drywall||1/2" with 25 gauge stud||5/8" with 25 gauge stud||Concrete block||1/2" steel plate||Stainless in 1/2" steel|
|1/2"||238||356||412||462||802||918 Stainless steel bolts used||1,193 Stainless steel channel with stainless bolts|
Material - zinc-plated 1010 cold rolled steel (or 300 series stainless steel) metal channel, high-impact polystyrene straps and handle, translucent polypropylene copolymer cap
Screw Specification - UNC-thread machine screw (bolt) to match thread in metal channel
Minimum Screw Length - thickness of wall or ceiling + thickness of item being fastened + 1/2"
Bolt thread - 3/16"-24 (#10-24)
Drill Diameter - 1/2"
Grip Range - 3/8" - 3 5/8"
Minimum Clearance Behind Wall - 1 7/8"
Max Hold Weight - 356 lbs. in 5/8" Drywall
TOGGLER® supplies superior performing drywall anchors suitable for a wide range of light through heavy duty applications. Their multi-purpose anchors are the best performing on the market for quick, secure fastening. We provide the TOGGLER® Drywall Anchor, SnapSkru®, and SNAPTOGGLE® all of which are manufactured in America.
To learn more about our variety of Dry Wall Anchors please visit our overview page. TOGGLER® Dry Wall Anchors come in a variety of styles and sizes such as:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 50 - SNAPTOGGLE® Hollow Wall Anchors, 3/16" - 24 thread