OSP Outdoor Dry Loose Tube, Non-Armored, All Dielectric, OS2 Single Mode Fiber Optic Cable
(We do not offer credits or returns for this item.)
This fiber cable is priced per foot.
Note: Orders over 800ft must ship freight and requires a shipping quote. To request a shipping quote email us or call us
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, or pull eyes please call or email us.
OSP Dry Loose Tube Single Jacket Non-Armored Dry, All Dielectric, PBT Tube, MDPE Jacket, OS2 9/125 Single Mode Fiber Optic Cable
This dry loose tube fiber cable is composed of one to six sub-units, water blocking yarn, dielectric strength material, an aramid ripcord, and an MDPE outer jacket. Each sub-unit consists of 12 colored glass fibers and water swellable yarn with a MDPE jacket 3mm in diameter. All component materials meet the EU RoHS and REACH Directive standards. Sub-units can be color-coded or sequentially numbered.
This all dielectric dry loose tube fiber cable is available in 12 TIA standard colors or special order colors. Standard surface print denotes construction, NEC rating, and fiber type, and includes footage markers. Custom print can also be accommodated.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
FeaturesAll dry (Gel-free): Easy preparation Color-coded fibers: Easy and quick identification Loose tube design: Stable performance and compatibility with all common fiber type All-dielectric construction
- Local Area Network(LAN)
- Subscriber Network System
- Long Haul Communication System
- Aerial, Direct Buried, Duct
Standards and Certifications
ITU-T G.650. IEC 60793, 60794.
RUS 7 CFR 1755. TELCORDIA GR-20.
ISO 9001, 14001. OHSAS 18001. TIA-598-D.
Outdoor lashed aerial, duct and direct-buried, indoor when installed according to National Electrical Code (NEC) Article 770ANSI/ICEA S-87-640
- Storage : -40°F to +167°F (-40°C to +75°C)
- Installation : -22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
- Operation : -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Fiber: 12 TIA Standard Colors
- Loose Tube: Gel-free
- Central Strength Member: Dielectric Strength Material
- Water Blocking Material : Water Swellable Yarn and Tape
- Stripping Material: Ripcord
- Jacket: Black Polyethylene
Mechanical CharacteristicsNominal Outer Diameter:
- 24-72 Strand: 0.41"(10.5mm)
- 84-96 Strand: 0.48"(12.2mm)
- 108-144 Strand: 0.59"(15.1mm)