5/16" Fibersnake Replacement Rodder, Fiberglass Core w/ Plastic Coating, 400'-1000' Length
5/16" Fibersnake Replacement Rodder for Fish Line and Rope Pulling
The 5/16" Replacement Fibersnake Rodder is for the BES Fibersnake and has a reinforced fiberglass core jacketed with plastic coating. This lends it excellent durability and flexibility. It ranges in length from 400 feet to up to 1,000 feet. With its non-conductive coating, the Fibersnake Rodder is safe for working around electrical wiring and inside of conduit. The Fibersnake Replacement Rodder has rust-proof brass tips and fittings.
- Replacement Fibersnake Rodder for BES and similar cages
- 5/16" diameter, 400' to 1000' in length
- Reinforced fiberglass core is jacketed with a plastic coating for superior flexibility and durability
- Non-conductive, so it works great for in conduit with existing wiring
- Rust-proof brass tips and fittings
- Recommended conduit sizes: 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/2", 4"
- Made in the USA
- One year warranty
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - 5/16" Fibersnake Replacement Rodder