CAT6A Outdoor Bulk Ethernet Cable, 750MHz, Solid Copper, UTP CMX, 23 AWG 1000FT
Our Outdoor CAT6A Cable is ideal for your outdoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This ETL Listed 750MHz Outdoor Unshielded CAT 6 cable is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be outside and above ground. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMX rated UV Rated PVC Jacket. Our Category 6A CMX Rated Outdoor Cable is designed for residential outdoor LAN applications and is resistant to cracking after long-term UV exposure, making it the best solution for installation runs that require the cable to be exposed to the elements. This cable is tested to perform up to speeds of 750MHz.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT 6 TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our Outdoor CAT6 cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT 6 guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations to be ETL Listed as well as RoHS Compliant.
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
CAT7 & Cat7A Bulk Cable Options
- High-performance data communications cable
- Suitable for 750MHz high speed data applications,Gigabit Ethernet, fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for outdoor installations, UV rated jacket (CMX)
- Category-6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- 4-Pair ™ easily identified color-striped pairs
- 23AWG solid bare copper conductors
- Excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
- ETL Listed
- RoHs Compliant
- Supplied in 1000' wooden spools
Solid Wire: also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our Category 6A Outdoor UV Rated Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
Our CAT6A Shielded Outdoor UV Rated Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
- Riser(CMR) CAT6A Ethernet cables
- Plenum(CMP) CAT6A Ethernet cables
- CAT6A patch cables
- CAT6A Modular Plugs
- CAT6A keystone jacks
- Blank Patch Panels
- CAT6A patch panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box
- CAT6A 750MHz Outdoor Ethernet Cable, Black Jacket, 1000ft On A Wooden Spool