AFL Fiber Patch and Splice Panel, Slide-Out, 2U, 6 Adapter Panel Capacity
Adapter panels NOT included. (2) splice trays are included.
This fiber patch panel is compatible with 118 LGX adapter panel inserts and AFL splice trays. To find out more, give us a call or email us.
AFL Fiber Patch Panel, Slide-Out, 2RU, Holds 6 Adapter Panels, Up to 72 fibers, Aluminum, Black
The AFL 2RU Fiber Termination Patch/Splice Panel is designed for use as a rack mount interconnect point where termination and connectivity of up to 72 fibers is desired. The panel design is based on a 2 rack unit height and is provisioned with six LGX™ 118 compatible mounting positions that can accommodate adapter plates, XFM optical cassettes, passive optical modules or any combination therein.
- Fits comfortably into new and existing interconnect, cross-connect, customer premise, and co-location environments
- Most common connector styles and types available
- Compatible with industry standard equipment frames
- Modular design
- Slide-out tray with relief cut-outs for simplified connector access
- Optional splice tray kit for on site conversion to patch and splice panel
- Optional front door key lock for heightened protection of internal components
- Designed around Telcordia™ GR-63NEBS
- Aluminum construction per ASTMB209
- Durable textured powder coat finish available in black or white (available upon request)
- Universal 19/23" EIA/TIA rack compatibility
- Standard density: up to 36 fiber
- High density: up to 72 fiber* (available upon request)
- LGX 118 compatible
- Standard cable stub location is right rear exiting upward
- Telecommunications closets
- Data Centers
- Customer Premise
- LAN / WAN Networks
- Central Offices / Headends
- Hubs / Cabinets / Remote Terminals
- FTTH / FTTB Networks
* Note: Not available in patch and splice configuration.