Cable Ladder Rack, Radius Center Drop
Cable Ladder Rack Radius Center Drop
Our Center Radius Drops offer a safe and effective way to cascade cables down the center of a cable ladder rack. The Radius Drop attaches to a cable runway stringer or cross-bar and Fits 12" and 18" cable runways.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment. The bend radius on this product maintains a minimum bend radius to ensure you do not exceed cable limits.
Durability & Strength
Our Radius Drops are constructed from quality tubular steel that is black powder coated, providing strength and stability for a long service life.
- Provides Added Ventilation - By freeing up space from above these Radius Drops it makes it easier for heat to rise and dissipate quicker allowing for cooler, safer equipment.
- Prevents Bending - The arch design guides cables to their destinations without crimping or bending, which makes cables last longer and have fewer connection errors.
- Total Compatibility - This Radius Drop is compatible with all DAMAC and third-party ladder racks.
- Made in the U.S.A. - DAMAC manufactures and distributes all of its products out of La Mirada, California.
|12"||2 lbs.||Black Epoxy Power Coat||Tubular Steel|
|18"||3 lbs.||Black Epoxy Power Coat||Tubular Steel|
12" Center Radius Drop:
18" Center Radius Drop:
This product is part of a line that is ideal for data center applications. The diagram below shows how these products can work together to form a complete system.
Rack Bracing and Mounting Accessories
Add Stability to your network with our Bracing and Mounting Kits, for 2 and 4 Post server racks. It not only secures racks to walls and floors but also provides a measure of earthquake safety, keeping network equipment from falling over. These kits have the ability to create a 4 post rack from two 2 post racks. DAMAC's Side Drop can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Cable Ladder Rack Center Radius Drop