Fiber Dome Closure, 96 Single Fusion Splice Capacity with Pedestal
One (1) splice tray and pedestal included. Additional FB25-4000STP24 splice trays sold separately.
Fiber Dome Closure with Pedestal, 96 Splice Capacity
Compatible with Splice Tray FB25-4000STP24
The FB23-4380-96DP fiber optic dome splice closure is an all parts inclusive hermetically sealed splice enclosure designed for ease of assembly and re-entry. The closure is designed with a gasketed split end plate for midaccess cable applications and includes an integrated slack storage basket, interlocking splice trays via a modified keyhole style stacking module, and an easy to install no special tool sealing system.
All major hardware is factory installed to allow for quick field installation. Universal grommets along with compression style lateral or branch cable seals, makes installing the enclosure easy to assemble. The FB23-4380-96DP is a medium capacity closure that can be used in aerial, pedestal, and underground applications. Dome includes pedestal and has the capacity to hold four splice trays.
- Completely sealed with compression seal technology.
- Ease in installation requiring no special tools.
- GR-771 and CATV industry compliant.
- Mid-access design for installation over existing cables without disturbing a working cable.
- 4 splice tray capacity.
- Includes pedestal.
- RUS Listed.
Splice Trays: (4) 24 Fiber Splice Trays, (1) Included
Pedestal: (1) Pedestal included
(2) Express/Feeder: Max. Diameter - 0.75" (19mm) | Min. Diameter - 0.30" (7.62mm)
(4) Branch/Lateral: Max. Diameter - 0.63" (16mm) | Min. Diameter - 0.27 (6.9mm)
Exterior Closure Diameter: 8.5"
Exterior Closure Length: 19"
Weight: 8.5 lbs
Material: Polyethylene (Dome), Glass filled polypropylene (End Plates), Polypropylene (V-Band)