Network Rack Enclosure, Axis Plus, Mesh Doors
Enclosures 9U and above require freight shipping. Please call us at 951-824-1571 for shipping details.
Enclosed Server Rack, Axis Plus
Our DAMAC Axis server rack offers an array of premium features including universal PDU button mounting, flexible fiber and copper management rings and straps that are integrated into the cabinet frame.
This product is constructed from steel, featuring front and rear doors that have a mesh design to ensure sufficient air flow and ventilation.
Durability & Strength
Our Axis Series Server Rack Enclosure is a great choice for building a data center. This product is a general-purpose rack that is used to house servers and other equipment with minimal cabling. This product meets stringent structural requirements
- Fully Welded Tubular Steel Construction
- Floor Mounting Channel
- Rear Cable/PDU Cavity
- Static weight capacity: 3,000 lbs.
- Seismic rated per ASCE 7-05 & CABC 2010 @ 2000 lbs. gravity load
- Two sets of adjustable mounting rails with EIA spacing
- 19" rack-mount equipment, 42U, 45U, 48U
- Fully adjustable mounting rails include RMU markings
- Reinforced doors, removable/reversible, with locks
- Removable flush side panels with slam latches
- Flush top panels with cable knock-outs in the front and rear
- Open bottom for raised floor access and ventilation
- Fully welded seismic floor mounting channel
- Floor leveling and mounting provision, accessible when fully populated
- Aisle containment provisions, containment panels sold separately
- Recessed rear cabling and PDU mounting cavity
- Four PDU mounting provisions included, two per side
- Included cable tie down slots
- Additional tool-less mounted D-ring/Velcro loop cabling provisions
- Special rear cavity allows 100% access to mounted equipment
- Unobstructed front-to-back airflow increasing cooling efficiencies
- Grounding stud
- Caster kit included
- Textured epoxy powder-coat finish
- Rack ships fully assembled
- Custom configurations are available
- Fits multiple vendor environments
- UL Listed
- Replaces: APC, Dell, HP
- Data Center
|42"||30"||24"||78"||255 lbs.||Black Finish|
|45"||30"||24"||84"||285 lbs.||Black Finish|
42U Axis Plus Server Enclosure
45U Axis Plus Server Enclosure
Free Standing Server Cabinets Accessories
Server cabinets are an excellent means of providing both physical and environmental protection for your network equipment. We offer free standing server cabinets with either a vented or tempered glass door. We offer the LINIER® line of free standing server cabinets by Kendall Howard suitable for server storage, battery backups, and switching banks.
To learn more about our Free-Standing Enclosure Racks please visit our overview page. DAMAC's Server Enclosures can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - Enclosed Server Rack
- Qty 4 - Mounting rails, M6 cage-nuts
- Qty 1- Leveling feet and casters
- Qty 1 - PDU mounting provisions
- Qty 1 - Bag of 30 pieces mounting hardware