Network Rack, Swing-Out Wall Mount Bracket, Hinged, 6U
Cage nuts and rack screws are required for installation of patch panels and other components.
6U Hinged Wall Mount Bracket
Kendall Howard Patch Panel Brackets make mounting Patch Panels or shallow equipment simple and easy. When there is no need for a wall mount rack or cabinet, Patch Panel Brackets are a great low-cost alternative. The unique hinged design allows installed equipment to swing to the left or right 180 degrees for convenient access to the back. These hinged wall mount systems are a fantastic alternative to larger, more expensive solutions that end up wasting space.
- 180-degree swing-out
- 6" maximum depth
- 19" EIA 310-D compliant
- Requires 10-32 Rack Screws
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make wall mounting easier by adding a Wall Mount Hardware kit to your purchase and you'll be mounting like a pro in no time.
- Low Cost Wall Mount Solution - The hinged design delivers the functionality of a swing-out rack without the added cost. Perfect for small business or home office applications.
- Numerous Cable Tie Points - The patch panel wall mount brackets are packed with built-in cable tie downs and access holes, ensuring your installation is neat, organized, and ready for action.
- Easy to Use - Once the bracket is mounted to the wall, simply mount the device to the hinged side of the bracket, swing it open, and terminate the cables. When completed, close the bracket and secure to the other side of the bracket. (Mounting hardware and rack screws not included.)
|Material(s)||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)|
|Color/Finish||Black Powder Coated Finish|
Network Wall Rack & Bracket System Accessories
The network wall rack provides innovative networking and cable management solutions, especially when floor space is limited. Install a network wall rack and you can keep networking cables conveniently out of the way and organized. We offer a variety of network wall racks and bracket solutions including: swing-out open frame wall mounts, swing-out brackets, V-line open frame wall mounts and brackets. Our network wall rack solutions will help maximize the efficiency of your system.
To learn more about our Network Wall Racks & Wall Brackets please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Swing-Out Wall Mount Bracket can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
- Wall Mount Brackets, 1U/2U
- Phantom Class Swing-Out Open Frame Wall Mounts
- Cable Management Solutions
- Blank Spacing Panels for Network Racks
- Component Shelves, Rackmount Drawers, CPU Brackets
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 6U Patch Panel Bracket