Reed Switch Set, Miniature 3/8" Recessed w/Screw Terminals - Closed Loop - 10 Pack
3/8" Miniature Recessed Reed Switch Set, Closed Loop with Screw Terminals
The recessed, mini, "shortie" switch set is designed for applications where a 3/8" press to fit set is needed, but space limitations will not allow for a full length set to be installed. The installer is able to protect openings with this reed switch that otherwise would have to be secured with more visible surface mount configurations. Available in standard 1/2" + or extra wide 1" + gap, this series provides an easy answer to the difficult, high dollar window problems every installer encounters.
Note: Closed Loop or "normal closed" means the switch is closed when magnet is in close proximity.
- Ideal for thin framed doors and windows
- Recessed magnetic contact, press to fit
- Plated contacts resist sticking or freezing
- Screw terminals
- 1/2™+ standard gap and 1™+ extra wide gap available
- 1/4" x 1/2" MM-9RS or 1/4" x 1" M-5 rare earth magnets
- Hermetically sealed
- Closed loop
- UL and ULC listed
- Made in U.S.A.
- Color: white
|Maximum Intitial Contact Resistance (Ω):||.150|
|Maximum Contact Rating (W):||10|
|Maximum Switching Voltage (VDC):||200|
|Maximum Switching Current (A):||.500||Standard Gap:||1/2" +|
|Extra Wide Gap||1" +|
Below illustration shows the standard gap version:
What's in the Box
- (10) - Short magnetic press fit recessed switches
- (10) - 1/4" x 1" or 1/4" x 1/2" rare earth magnets