Single-Mode FlexScan OTDR With SmartAuto and LinkMap Fiber Optic Tester
FlexScan OTDR with SmartAuto and LinkMap
Pocket-sized, Performance-packed, Easy to Use and Affordable
FlexScan OTDRs enable both novice and expert technicians to quickly and reliably troubleshoot optical networks or fully characterize newly installed or repaired networks. Using FlexScan's innovative SmartAuto mode, multiple OTDR scans quickly and accurately detect, locate, identify and measure network components and faults. After applying industry-standard or user-set pass/fail criteria, the characterized network is displayed using FlexScan's intuitive, icon-based LinkMap view.
FlexScan automates test setup, shortens test time and simplifies results interpretation, improving efficiency and reducing the cost of test. Acquired results may be stored internally or externally. Internally stored results are easily accessed via USB, Bluetooth or WiFi.
With optional connector inspection, integrated source, power meter and VFL, FlexScan offers an all-in one solution, ensuring technicians have everything they need to locate and resolve optical network issues. Uploaded results may be viewed and reports may be generated using the included Windows-compatible TRM® 2.0 Test Results Manager software.
Designed for field use, FlexScan is robust, rugged, lightweight, powerful and flexible.
- Fast, accurate SmartAuto OTDR network characterization or fault location
- Easy to understand LinkMap results with pass/fail indications
- 1550 nm only version for cost-effective troubleshooting
- 1310/1550 nm version for complete network characterization
- Alerts users to live fibers and poor launch conditions
- Integrated Source, Power Meter, VFL (visual fault locator)
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communications
- Compatible with FOCIS Flex connector inspection system
- Rugged, lightweight, hand-held for field use
- Large, bright touchscreen display easily viewed indoors and out
- Internal / external data storage via USB, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi
- 12-hour Telcordia battery operation
- Optical network installation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- OTDR testing plus Insertion Loss and Power measurements
- Locate faults exceeding industry or user pass/fail thresholds
- Visually pinpoint location of macro-bends or breaks inside cabinets and splice closures
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - Single-Mode FlexScan OTDR With SmartAuto and LinkMap Fiber Optic Tester