Miniature Recessed Flanged Reed Switch Set, 3/4" Wide Gap, Closed Loop
The Mini Recessed Switch series includes 1/4" diameter switches with recessed magnetic contacts. This recessed magnetic switch is ideal for applications requiring miniature switches like thin framed windows and doors. Measuring only 1.125" in length, this recessed magnetic switch can be installed where standard switches are too large.
The mini recessed magnetic switch is commonly used in residential applications. It is hermetically sealed with plated contacts that resist freezing or sticking. This recessed reed switch is flanged to prevent inadvertent pulling of the switch into the wall.
- Comes with M-12 1/4" x 1" bare magnet
- Ideal for residential and light commercial applications
- Ideal in jobs for which a regular size switch is too Long
- Recessed flanged magnetic contact
- Wide 3/4" gap
- Standard 12" leads
- Hermetically sealed
- Plated contacts resist sticking or freezing
- Closed loop
- UL and ULC approved
- Color: white
- Made In U.S.A.
|Maximum Intitial Contact Resistance (Ω):
|Maximum Contact Rating (W):
|Maximum Switching Voltage (VDC):
|Maximum Switching Current (A):
|| ||Wide Gap:
What's in the Box
- (10) - Magnetic recessed switches
- (10) - M-12 1/4" x 1" bare magnets
- (10) - 12" 22 AWG leads