Drywall Mounting Bracket for 1/2" or 5/8" Drywall
Primus Cable's mounting brackets are used to mount low voltage devices directly to drywall, tile, or plaster. This bracket eliminates the use for electrical boxes and it can be easily installed with 2 screws and bend-around tabs. It is compatible with all standard single gang wall plates. Use this bracket with volume controls, switches, or wall plates.
- For use with low voltage systems where electrical boxes are not required.
- Mounts standard plates for low voltage (Class 2) systems.
- Used with antennas, voice, data, security, alarm, computer outlets and sound systems.
- Easy “Cut-In” install using only a drywall saw.
- UL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
Whats In The Box
- 1 Metal Drywall Bracket
- Positive Support with Included Locking Screws