Fixed Rack Shelf
The Kendall Howard Full 20" Fixed Rack Shelf is one heavy duty shelf! It has the capacity to hold up to 300 lbs. of equipment and can be mounted on both the front and rear rails for maximum strength. The 20” Fixed Rack Shelf was designed to complement our Portable Modular Rack Systems. The solid, 4-point shelf is perfect for supporting non-rack mountable IT equipment such as UPS’s, battery backups, servers, routers, hubs, and more.
- Fixed 20" mounting depth
- Low profile design
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- 19" EIA 3010-D compliant
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 4-Point Design - The 4-point design allows this rack shelf to be mounted on both the front and rear rails for maximum strength and stability.
- Slim Profile - Taking up just the bottom portion of a U space, this shelf doesn’t sacrifice strength for its slender profile.
- Heavy-Duty - Just like the Kendall Howard Portable Racks that this shelf was designed for, the heavy-duty construction can easily support up to 300 lbs.
||Black Powder Coated Finish
||CRS (Cold Rolled Steel)
Rack Shelves, Drawers, Trays Accessories
Maintaining organization in your server room, or networking hub can help save time and prevent frustration when tending to your network. Not all networking components are rack mountable, let Primus Cable assist you with our rack component shelves. The network component shelf allows you to organize components such as: LCD monitors, modems, DSL routers, tape players, and backup units which are not rack mountable.
To learn more about our Rack Shelves, Drawers, and Trays please visit our overview page. Kendall Howard's Component Shelves can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - Fixed Rack Shelf, 20" Depth