Cable Ladder Grounding Strap
Primus Cable's Cable Ladder Grounding Straps are used to create a solid ground connection between two pieces of cable ladder rack.
This product is manufactured by DAMAC products, DAMAC has a reputation for providing excellent data center infrastructure equipment.
Durability & Strength
Primus Cable's Grounding Strap includes one braided copper ground strap and all needed hardware. Installation requires drilling two holes for mounting. Grounding Strap Kits are constructed from quality braided copper, providing great connectivity and stability for a long service life.
Below is an example of how this product is used.
- Solid Braided Copper Material - Made from Solid Copper, which allows for optimum conduction and absorption of electricity.
- Grounding Bridge - Provides reliable intersystem bonding between multiple Ladder Racks which creates a seamless ground from rack to rack.
- Made in the U.S.A. - DAMAC manufactures and distributes all of its products out of La Mirada, California.
12" Grounding Strap:
36" Grounding Strap:
This product is part of a line that is ideal for data center applications. The diagram below shows how these products can work together to form a complete system.
Rack Bracing and Mounting Accessories
Add Stability to your network with Primus Cable’s Bracing and Mounting Kits, for 2 and 4 Post server racks. It not only secures racks to walls and floors but also provides a measure of earthquake safety, keeping network equipment from falling over. These kits have the ability to create a 4 post rack from two 2 post racks. The Cable Ladder Rack Termination Kit can be combined with a wide array of products such as:
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - Braided copper ground strap
- Qty 2 - 1/4 Flat Washers
- Qty 2 - 1/4 - 20 Hex Nuts
- Qty 2 - 1/4 - 20 X 3/4 Hex Head Mach Screw