CAT6 Indoor Plenum CMP Ethernet Cable
Primus Cable's CAT6 CMP Rated Plenum Cable is ideal for your indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This CAT6 Plenum Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a FEP insulation and a CMP rated Low Smoke FR-PVC RoHS Compliant plenum jacket. Our ETL Listed Category 6 Plenum Rated Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the best solution for indoor installation runs that require cable to be installed in plenum areas.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6 TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT6 plenum cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6 guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations to be ETL Listed as well as RoHS Compliant.
Cat 6 Bulk Cable Options
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
To avoid excessive shipping charges on 10 or more of this product please call 951-824-1571 or email email@example.com to get a shipping quote.
CAT6 Unshielded Plenum Ethernet Cable Features:
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable For 600MHz High Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD CDDI
- 4-pair, Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- CAT6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Sequential Foot Markers On Jacket
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, CSA And ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- Designed For Indoor Installations
- Flame Retardant Jacket, (FR-PVC)
- ETL Listed
- Supplied In 1000´ Pull Boxes
- Category 6 CMP Rated Cable
- Designed For Indoor Plenum Rated Installations
- RoHS Compliant
- Available in assorted colors
What's in the Box
- 1000FT CAT6 Bulk Ethernet Cable, Plenum CMP, Solid Copper UTP, 23AWG