CAT5E Outdoor Cable, Aerial Unshielded Ethernet
Primus Cable's Outdoor Aerial CAT5E Cable With Messenger is ideal for your aerial voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring the outside of your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Outdoor Aerial CAT5E Cable With Messenger is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be supported by posts or poles. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMX polyethylene (PE) UV resistant jacket. Additionally, our Unshielded Aerial Cable includes a steel messenger wire that helps eliminate drooping and sagging when pulled tight. Our Category 5E Aerial Outdoor Cable With Messenger is designed for outdoor aerial LAN applications, making it the best solution for installation runs that require the cable to be installed above ground (pole to pole). This cable is also tested up to speeds of 350MHz.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT5E TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT5E Outdoor cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT5E guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations and is RoHS Compliant.
Cat 5E Bulk Cable Options
Cat 6 Bulk Cable Options
To avoid excessive shipping charges on 10 or more of this product please call 951-824-1571 or email email@example.com to get a shipping quote.
CAT5E Outdoor Aerial Ethernet Cable Features
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Category 5E Outdoor Aerial cable With Steel Messenger, Outside Plant
- Suitable For 350MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Outdoor Aerial Installations UV Jacket (CMX) (UV)
- Category-5E Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Breaking Tension of the Messenger: 1370 Mpa
- Maximum Hang Distance: 70 Meters
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000' On A Wooden Spool
CAT5E Cable Options
Solid Wire: also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
CM/CMH/CMG: CM is used for general building wiring such as residential house. CM cables are used in areas other than plenums and risers.
Cable Accessories Options
To learn more about our Category 5E Outdoor Aerial Ethernet Cable With Steel Messenger Cable please visit our product overview page.
Primus Cable's CAT5E Outdoor Aerial Ethernet Cable With Steel Messenger Cable is compatible with our:
What's in the Box
Primus Cable's Item Number: C5CMXUM-1920
- CAT5E Unshielded Outdoor Aerial Ethernet Cable With Steel Messenger Cable in A Black Jacket, 1000ft On A Wooden Spool