Shielded RJ45 Plugs for CAT6, CAT6A, and CAT7 Cable
Primus Cable believes in great networking products—they’re the key to building a great network. We hold our CAT 6 RJ45 connectors to high standards with our customer and their network in mind. Even with something as small as an RJ45 connector, we get it right—reliable and blazing fast.
These RJ45 connectors are designed to work specifically with CAT 6, CAT 6A, and CAT 7 cable. These RJ45 connectors are gold plated and work with solid and stranded cable. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c). The inserts are also included—they’re part of the design. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient cable assembly. Over time this will save time and money on any job.
Also featured on this RJ45 connector is a slim strain relief and shielding. The slim strain relief prevents snag tears and maintains the quality of the cable. Shielding your network prevents signal loss and electromagnetic interference.
Keep in mind, you’re going to need a crimper, and we’ve got ‘em. We continue to meet and exceed industry standards. Please keep us in mind for any other networking products that you may need. Feel free to give us a call 951-824-1571.
See More of our CAT6A Shielded Products by Clicking Here!
CAT6, CAT6A & CAT7 8x8 Shielded RJ45 Modular Plugs Features
- Ideal for creating superior high performance CAT6A patch cables in 10Gigabit Ethernet
applications where high density routers and switches are employed
- Meets CAT6a performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10
- Robust shield termination and strain relief allow for one-step termination process
- Optional slim line boot features integrated strain relief and latch protection
- Selectively plated contacts with 50 micro-inches of gold
- UL 94-V0 plastic components
- RoHS compliant
Steps for Terminating CAT7 (C7SS-116GY) with Modular Plug CN1-022-8C6AS:
Directional Insert Instructions:
CN1-022-8C6AS Crimping Instructions
1. Put the plug into the crimp tool in the right position.
2. Squeeze the tool to push the contact blades into correct positions.
3. Push the metal strain relief down to hold the cable with foil screen or drain wire.
NOTE: Step 3 to 5 are for the shielded plug with metal strain relief only.
4. Place the metal strain relief at the right position.
5. Squeeze the tool again for holding the cable tightly and grounding.
Overall Customer Rating of 0 Reviews: