Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Rackmount, 48 Port, 10/100/1000Mbps
48 Port Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Rackmountable Steel Case
What This Product Does?
The 48-Port Gigabit Switch TL-SG1048 is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding work group and departmental connectivity requirements. A reliable, easy-to-use switch without the complexity of management, the TL-SG1048 provides 48 10/100/1000Mbps ports. The TL-SG1048 combines ease of use with unsurpassed performance resulting in an exceptional value for any cost-conscious network administrator who wants the best possible solution at the best possible price.
This new generation of the 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch TL-SG1048 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU'S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
Ease of Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug & play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance. Compact size shell make it ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also Rackmountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
The ES2-3086-48R features non-blocking wire-speed architecture with a 96Gbps switching capacity for maximum data throughput. An 8K MAC address table provides scalability for even the largest networks. It also supports 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode, and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion and ensures reliable data transmission.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 18%
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and back pressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 96Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward
- Compact size design for desktops, rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
Ethernet Switch Accessories
An Ethernet network switch is a telecommunication device that receives data transmitted from a connected device and relays it to a specific device. Ethernet switches create separate collision domains per switch port, allowing for simultaneous data transfers to occur without interference. They also reduce the number of broadcast domains, and don't require heavy CPU usage. Learn More
Below is a list of accessories that can improve Ethernet Switch's overall performance:
- CAT6 Ethernet Cables
- CAT6A Ethernet Cables
- CAT5E Ethernet Cables
- PoE Splitter, Fast Ethernet, 1 Port
What's in the Box
- Qty 1 - Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Qty 1 - Power Cord
- Qty 1 - Installation Guide
- Qty 1 - Rackmount Kits
- Qty 4 - Rubber Feet