CAT6A Shielded RJ45 Field Termination Plug, Diecast Plated, 23-24AWG
We believe in great networking products they're the key to building a great network. We hold our CAT6A RJ45 connectors to high standards with our customer and their network in mind. Even with something as small as an RJ45 connector, we get it reliable and blazing fast.
These RJ45 connectors are designed to work specifically with CAT6A cable. These RJ45 contacts are gold plated. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c) with inserts included they're part of the design. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient termination without any need of tools. A cable stripper is however recommended to expose the inner conductors.
This connectors Housing is shielded with zinc die-cast nickel plating. This makes our CAT6A plugs more durable while being less prone to corrosion and rust. All our Category 6A Plugs come standard with two different sizes of boots. These boots provide better stress relief support around the connection point of the cable and connector.
CAT6A is the future in copper cabling and it is smart to implement into your CAT6 systems so your network will easily transferred to 10G in the near future. So update your system today so your company can get faster, more efficient conversion rates.
- Ideal for high performance CAT6A Networks needing to reach 10G Speeds
- Meets CAT6A performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-C.2-1
- Housing is shielded with zinc die-cast nickel plating
- Tool-less termination saves time and money
- Strain relief boots are included
- Backwards compatible with CAT6 system
- Selectively plated contacts with 50 micro-inches of gold
- Suitable for shielded solid & stranded 23 AWG to 24 AWG wire
- Power over Ethernet (POE) capabilities
- T568A & T568B wiring
- UL 94-V0 plastic components
|Length||62.18mm (Including Boot)|
|Conductor Space||6.6 X 11.68 mm (H x W)|
|Insertion Force||30N max.|
|Retention Strength||7.7 Kg between jack and plug|
|Operating Temperature||-10ºC to 60ºC|
|Life Cycle (Mating)||750 cycles min.|
|IDC Life Cycle||Suitable for 23 - 24 AWG stranded and solid wire, min. 20 installation cycles|
|Extractor||UL 94V-2 black plastic|
|Housing||Zinc die-casting with nickel plating|
|Contact Material||Phosphor bronze with 100 micro-inch nickel plate|
|Contact Finish||min. 50 micro-inch gold plating|
|Wire Management Bar||UL 94V-2 white plastic and glass fiber|
|IDC Housing||UL 94V-2 white plastic|
|IDC Terminal||Titanium Copper with tin plating|
|Grounding Contact||Zinc die-casting with nickel plating|
|Boots||UL 94V-2 transparent plastic|
Our CAT6A Shielded Modular Plugs are compatible with:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - CAT6A Shielded RJ45 Field Termination Plug
- Qty 1 - IDC Cap
- Qty 2 - Stress Relief Boots
- Qty 1 - Copper Foil Tape