CAT6 Plenum Bulk Ethernet Cable, Shielded CMP, Solid Copper 23 AWG 1000FT
Our CAT6 Shielded CMP Rated Plenum Cable is ideal for installations through airflow returns and ventilation spaces where EMI is a concern. It is essential to prevent the spread of smoke and toxic chemicals throughout a building in event of a fire.
CAT6 shielded plenum cable is commonly ran above suspended ceilings and under raised floors. With its CMP rating, it can be run vertical between floors.
This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a FEP insulation, overall foil shielded (F/UTP) and a Low Smoke FR-PVC CMP rated RoHS Compliant jacket. Our ETL Listed Shielded Category 6 CMP Rated Plenum Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the best solution for indoor installation runs that require cable to be installed in plenum areas.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6 ANSI/TIA-568.2-D standards. Our CAT6 cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6 guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations including ETL Listed as well as being RoHS Compliant.
Why Shielded Cable?
The foil shielding protects the signal from outside EMI and also keeps the signal from emitting its own EMI. For example, a hospital has many electronic devices that emit Electro Magnetic Interference so you would want to use a shielded cable to prevent EMI from both entering and exiting your cable.
Cat 6 Bulk Cable Options
|Stranded Copper UTP||Stranded Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper UTP||Solid Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper S/FTP|
|General (CM)||General (CM)||General (CM)||Outdoor (CMX)||24AWG Riser (CMR)||23AWG Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||General (CM)|
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
|Solid Copper UTP||Solid Copper F/UTP|
|Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Indoor/Outdoor (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)|
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable For Noisy Environments
- Suitable For 600MHz High Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD CDDI
- Category-6 Foil Shielded Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Cable
- 4-pair, Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Sequential Foot Markers On Jacket
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568.2-D, CSA And ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- Designed For Indoor Installations
- Flame Retardant Jacket, (FR-PVC)
- ETL Verified
- Supplied in 1000FT Wooden Spools
- Category 6 CMP Rated Cable
- Designed For Indoor Plenum Rated Installations
- RoHS Compliant
Solid Wire: Also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our Shielded CAT6 ETL Listed CMP Rated Plenum Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
Primus Cable's CAT6 Shielded Plenum Rated CMP ETL Listed Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
- CAT6 Shielded Patch Cables
- CAT6 Modular Plugs - CN1-7883-8C6AS
- CAT6 Keystone Jacks - K66-2150-90-SH
- Blank Shielded Patch Panels
- CAT6 Shielded Patch Panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box
- 1000FT CAT6 Bulk Ethernet Cable, Plenum CMP, Shielded Solid Copper 23AWG