CAT6 RJ45 Shielded Punch Down Keystone Jack, U-Style
For a more complete list of compatibility with the Shielded CAT6 U-Style Keystone Jacks, please click the Additional Information tab.
Our CAT6 U-Style Keystone Jacks line are our economy line of data jacks. The shielded U-Style CAT6 keystone jacks were designed with the user in mind - complete with a T568 A/B wiring guide on each jack and a metal shielding around the jack to help eliminate any possible interference. To insure durability they are made of phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a fire-retardant plastic housing. The CAT6 shielded U-Style line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money with features like easy to read wiring labels and 90º 110-type IDC termination.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our shielded U-Style CAT6 Keystone Jack's line meets all requirements for EIA/TIA and also inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards. Our U-Style Jacks are available in a variety of colors to help organize your installation .
To complete your CAT6 network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT6 shielded bulk Ethernet cables, shielded patch cords, shielded RJ45 modular plugs, shielded CAT6 keystone jacks & couplers, shielded Blank Patch Panels, Shielded CAT6 Patch Panels, wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT6 Performance Speeds of up to 600 MHz
- 8 Pin x 8 Conductor for Streamlined Connection
- CAT6 Shielded Keystone Jack
- Shielded Wire Dust Cap
- Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts Provide Corrosion Resistance and Signal Conductivity
- Easy to Read Wiring Label to Facilitate Installation
- Meticulously Engineered to Deliver Exceptional Performance While Streamlining Installations
- Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts Ensure Excellent Conductivity, Durability, and Outstanding Resistance Against Wear or Corrosion
- Fire Retardant Plastic Housing Provides Additional Protection Against the Elements
- Nylon Termination Terminals
- Meets and Exceeds EIA/TIA Standards
- Housing-Flame Retardant (UL 94 V-0)
- Termination Terminals-Nylon
- PCB Board - Flame Retardant (UL 94 V-0)
- Metal Shielding
- IDC 110 Contacts- Phosphorus Brass plated with Nickel
- Nose Contacts - Brass plated with a minimum of 50 micro-inch Gold Plating
- Wire cap included
To learn more about our CAT6 Keystone Jacks here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium CAT6 Keystone Jacks.
Our Shielded U-Style CAT6 Keystone Jacks are compatible with:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - CAT6 Keystone Jack, Shielded U-Style Ethernet Data Jack
- Qty 1 - Shielded IDC Dust Cover