6 1/4" PRO Drywall Saw
PRO Drywall Saw, Multipurpose Cutting Tool
Designed with the professional installer in mind, the teeth are precision ground for fast and effortless cutting in both directions, push and pull. The blade is extra thick (1.8mm) to prevent bending and breaking during use, whether cutting, punching or scoring.
- Heavy duty handle designed with a non-slip grip for comfort and safety.
- Hardened blade tip designed to score or punch with ease.
- Clog free hardened steel blade.
- One piece handle and blade design.
- Excellent for cutting: drywall, plasterboard, plywood, plastic paneling, wallboard, and ceiling tile.
- Nylon sheath for storage.
- Blade material: high carbon steel
- Rust resistant electrophoretic deposition finish on the blade
- Handle material: PP/TPR
- Dimensions: Blade 6 1/4" / 160mm Handle 5 1/2" / 140mm
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - 6 1/4" PRO Drywall Saw