CAT6A RJ45 Keystone Jack, Unshielded, 180-Degree, MIG+, High Density
MIG+ CAT6A Keystone Jacks, High Density for 10G Networking
Our CAT6A MIG+ HD Component Rated line is our premier line of data jacks. The MIG+ CAT6A keystone jacks are engineered with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a ABS plastic housing. CAT6A MIG+ line of keystone jacks are also compatible with solid and stranded 23 AWG to 26 AWG size wires. The CAT6A MIG+ line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money with features like easy to read wire labels, universal T568A & T568B wiring, 110 & Krone Punch down and tool-less termination when using the IDC cap.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our CAT6A MIG+ HD Component Rated Keystone Jack line is subject to UL standards. Our CAT6A MIG+ HD Component Rated Jacks meet all requirements for ANSI/EIA/TIA 568.D-2 Compliance and are inspected and tested to comply with stringent industry transmissions and safety standards.
To complete your CAT6A network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT6A bulk Ethernet cables, patch cables, CAT6A modular plugs, CAT6A keystone jacks, blank patch panels, CAT6A patch panels, and wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT6A Performance Speeds of up to 10G
- 8 Pin x 8 Conductor for Streamlined Connection
- High-Density, Slim Profile
- ABS + PC Housing Provides Additional Protection Against the Elements
- Reliable Connector, and Durable Housing
- Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts Provide Corrosion Resistance and Signal Conductivity
- Easy to Read Wiring Label to Facilitate Installation
- Meticulously Engineered to Deliver Exceptional Performance While Streamlining Installations
- Small Form-Factor for High-Density Installations
- Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts Ensure Excellent Conductivity, Durability, and Outstanding Resistance Against Wear or Corrosion
- Innovative Jack Design Keeps Pairs Together to Streamline the Installation Process
- Suitable For Solid & Stranded 23 AWG to 26 AWG Wire
- T568A & T568B Wiring
- 110 & Krone Punch Down Compatible
- Tool-Less Termination When Using The IDC Cap
- Meets and Exceeds ANSI/EIA/TIA 568.D-2 Standards
- UL Compliant
- Available in a Black, Blue & White Colors
|RJ45 Jack Housing:||ABS + PC, UL 94-V0|
|Contact Bracket:||PC, UL 94-V2, Transparent Color|
|RJ45 Contact Material:||Phosphor Bronze with Nickel Plating|
|Finish:||50 Micro-inch Gold Plated|
Nylon + Fiber
|IDC Housing:||PC + Glass Fiber, Gray, UL 94V-2|
|Terminal:||Phosphor Bronze With Tin Plating|
|IDC Cap:||PC + Glass Fiber, UL94-HB,White Color|
|PCB:||FR4, UL 94V-0|
|Insertion Force:||20N Maximum|
|Retention Strength:||7.7 kgs Between Jack and Plug|
|Operation Temperature:||-10°C to 60°C|
|Life (Mating Cycles):||750 Cycles Minimum|
|IDC Wire Range:||Solid & Stranded 23-26 AWG Wire|
To learn more about our CAT6A Keystone Jacks here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium CAT6A Keystone Jacks.
Our CAT6A MIG+ High Density Component Rated 180º Keystone Jack are compatible with:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1- CAT6A MIG+ High Density Component Rated 180º Keystone Jack
- Qty 1 - IDC Cap
- Qty 1 - Cable Tie
- Qty 1 - Instructions