CAT6A RJ45 Keystone Jack, Unshielded, 180-Degree, MIG+, High Density
MIG+ CAT6A Keystone Jacks, High Density for 10G Networking
Our CAT 6A MIG+ HD Component Rated line is our premier line of data jacks. The MIG+ CAT 6A keystone jacks are engineered with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a ABS plastic housing. CAT 6A MIG+ line of keystone jacks are also compatible with solid and stranded 23 AWG to 26 AWG size wires. The CAT 6A MIG+ line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money with features like easy to read wire labels, universal T568A & T568B wiring, 110 & Krone Punch down and tool-less termination when using the IDC cap.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our CAT 6A MIG+ HD Component Rated Keystone Jack line is subject to UL & ETL standards and is UL Listed & ETL Verified. Our CAT 6A MIG+ HD Component Rated Jacks meet all requirements for ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2 Compliance and are inspected and tested to comply with stringent industry transmissions and safety standards.
To complete your CAT 6A network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT 6A bulk Ethernet cables, patch cables, CAT 6A modular plugs, CAT 6A keystone jacks, blank patch panels, CAT 6A patch panels, and wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT6A Performance Speeds of up to 10G
- 8 Pin x 8 Conductor for Streamlined Connection
- High-Density, Slim Profile
- ABS + PC Housing Provides Additional Protection Against the Elements
- Reliable Connector, and Durable Housing
- Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts Provide Corrosion Resistance and Signal Conductivity
- Easy to Read Wiring Label to Facilitate Installation
- Meticulously Engineered to Deliver Exceptional Performance While Streamlining Installations
- Small Form-Factor for High-Density Installations
- Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts Ensure Excellent Conductivity, Durability, and Outstanding Resistance Against Wear or Corrosion
- Innovative Jack Design Keeps Pairs Together to Streamline the Installation Process
- Suitable For Solid & Stranded 23 AWG to 26 AWG Wire
- T568A & T568B Wiring
- 110 & Krone Punch Down Compatible
- Tool-Less Termination When Using The IDC Cap
- Meets and Exceeds ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2 Standards
- UL Compliant
- ETL Verified
- Available in a Black, Blue & White Colors
|RJ45 Jack Housing:||ABS + PC, UL 94-V0|
|Contact Bracket:||PC, UL 94-V2, transparent Color|
|RJ45 Contact Material:||Phosphor Bronze with Nickel Plating|
|Finish:||50 Micro-inch Gold Plated|
Nylon + Fiber
|IDC Housing:||PC + Glass Fiber, Gray, UL 94V-2|
|Terminal:||Phosphor Bronze With Tin Plating|
|IDC Cap:||PC + Glass Fiber, UL94-HB,White Color|
|PCB:||FR4, UL 94V-0|
|Insertion Force:||20N Maximum|
|Retention Strength:||7.7 kgs Between Jack And Plug|
|Operation Temperature:||-10°C to 60°C|
|Life (Mating Cycles):||750 Cycles Minimum|
|IDC Wire Range:||Solid & Stranded 23-26 AWG Wire|
To learn more about our CAT6A Keystone Jacks here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium CAT 6A Keystone Jacks.
Our CAT6A MIG+ High Density Component Rated 180º Keystone Jack are compatible with:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1- CAT6A MIG+ High Density Component Rated 180º Keystone Jack
- Qty 1 - IDC Cap
- Qty 1 - Cable Tie
- Qty 1 - Instructions