RG59 Coaxial Cable - CCTV - 20 AWG BC, 95% BC Braid Shielding, 1000ft, Black
RG59 Coaxial Cable for CCTV Wiring
Our CCTV RG59 Coaxial Cable is commonly used for wiring CCTV surveillance cameras and radio frequency applications. The cable's jacket is designated CL2 for in-wall installation. The RG59 Coaxial Cable has a 75 Ohm resistance.
Coaxial Cable is used to transmit radio frequency energy. The advantage of coaxial is that the electromagnetic field carrying the signal occurs only in the space between the inner and outer conductors. With that said, it allows the cable to be installed next to metal objects without power loss. Coaxial Cable also provides protection of the signal from external electromagnetic interference. Coaxial Cables connects radio transmitters and receivers to their antennas, computer network (Internet) connections, digital audio (S/PDIF), and distributing cable television signals. This makes RG59 Coax cable an ideal solution for tv cable wire or coax cable for internet usage.
Our high quality Coaxial Cable consists of a 20 AWG solid bare copper inner conductor that transmits the signal. It is surrounded with a dielectric polyethylene insulation and 95% bare copper braided shielding. This is covered with a flame rated PVC jacket. Our cables are UL listed and RoHS Compliant.
Where to use Coax Cable
A broad range of applications exist for coaxial cabling. It is widely used with home entertainment equipment such as TV, VCR, DVR, satellite receivers. It is also used with security cameras, and GPS Systems.
RG59 Coaxial Cable CCTV Options
|Solid BC (CM)||Solid CCA (CM)||Plenum BC (CMP)||Solid BC (CM)||Solid CCA (CM)||Plenum BC (CMP)||Outdoor BC (CM)|
- Coaxial Cable for Radio Frequency Transmission of CCTV Audio/Video, and Surveillance Applications
- Designated CL2 for In-Wall Installation
- Foam PE Insulation with Black FR-PVC Approved for General Purpose Usage
- 95% Bare Copper Braided Shielding for Signal Protection
- 20 AWG Solid Bare Copper Center Conductor
- Flame Rated PVC Jacket & UV Resistant
- Ideal for CCTV Surveillance Applications
- UL Listed
- 75 Ohms
- Common Connectors to Use are BNC, Type F, and RCA
- Supplied in 1000' Pull Box
To learn more about our RG59 Bulk Coaxial Cable here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium RG59 Bulk Coaxial Cable.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- RG59 Coax Cable, Indoor, 20 AWG BC Conductor, 95% BC Braid Shielding
- 1000 Ft Pull Box