Shielded RJ45 Connector - CAT6, 6A, 7 - 1.35 to 1.45mm ID
Former Part Number: CN1-022-8C6AS
Please use TL1-4591 when terminating this plug. These modular plugs use a directional insert, please see the Termination Guide tab for instructions.
Choose the Right RJ45 Connector
We believe in great networking products, they are the key to building a superior network. We hold our plugs to high standards with our customer and their network in mind. These RJ45 jacks are designed to work specifically with CAT6, CAT6A, and/or CAT7 network cable. Use these jacks to make custom patch cords to fit your needs.
Each ethernet cable has a specific diameter and if it does not fit snuggly in the jack, there is a high chance it will slip out or strain the plug. Make sure your cable's outer diameter matches the plugs outer diameter when purchasing RJ45 plugs. This is represented by your cable's AWG. This jack fits a AWG of 26 to 22.
Gold plated contacts come standard and work with solid and stranded cable. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c). The inserts are also included. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient cable assembly for the twisted pairs.
The efficiency of the insert will save time and money on any job. For a comprehensive guide on how to terminate this connector, view our blog post on Terminating RJ45 Connectors!
Why Shield Your Network?
Shielding your network prevents signal loss and electromagnetic interference (EMI). This RJ45 ethernet connector has a slim strain relief and shielding. The slim strain relief prevents snag tears and maintains the quality of the cable.
The shielding will help your cables transfer data at their true maximum speeds. This is especially important for data centers and server rooms where there is limited space and a lot of unwanted crosstalk between cables.
Looking For RJ45 Accessories?
Please consider us for any of your other networking needs. We've got bulk cable, many styles of keystone jacks, and other items. Keep in mind, you're going to need a crimping tool, and we've got em. Thank You.
- Ideal for creating superior high performance CAT6A patch cables in 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications where high density routers and switches are employed
- Meets CAT6A performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10
- Robust shield termination and strain relief allow for one-step termination process
- Optional slimline boot features integrated strain relief and latch protection
- UL 94-V0 plastic components
- Transparent housing for easy conductor alignment
- 8 Pins and 8 Conductors (8p8c)
- 50 micro-inch gold plated contacts
- Fits 26 - 22 AWG cable
- Fits cables with a jacket OD of under 8.0 mm
- Copper alloy shielding
- RoHS compliant
- Operation temperature: -20°C - 50°C
- Fits an insulation diameter of 1.35mm - 1.45mm
RJ45 Termination Guide: Step by step walkthrough for terminating connectors.
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
Qty 1 - (25/50/100) Pack of RJ45 Jacks