Shielded RJ45 Connector for CAT6, CAT6A, CAT7 Solid and Stranded Cable
Former Part Number: CN1-022-8C6AS
Please use TL1-4591 when terminating this plug. These modular plugs use a directional insert, please see the Additional Information tab below for instructions.
We believe in great networking products, they're the key to building a superior network. We hold our CAT6 RJ45 connectors to high standards with our customer and their network in mind. Even with something as small as an RJ45 connector, we get it reliable and blazing fast. These RJ45 connectors are designed to work specifically with CAT6, CAT6A, and CAT7 cable. These RJ45 connectors have gold plated contacts and work with solid and stranded cable. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c). The inserts are also included, they're part of the design. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient cable assembly. Over time this will save time and money on any job. Also featured on this RJ45 connector is a slim strain relief and shielding. The slim strain relief prevents snag tears and maintains the quality of the cable. Shielding your network prevents signal loss and electromagnetic interference. Keep in mind, you're going to need a crimper, and we've got em. For a comprehensive guide on how to terminate this connector, view our blog post on Terminating RJ45 Connectors!
- Ideal for creating superior high performance CAT6A patch cables in 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications where high density routers and switches are employed
- Meets CAT6A performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10
- Robust shield termination and strain relief allow for one-step termination process
- Optional slimline boot features integrated strain relief and latch protection
- UL 94-V0 plastic components
- Transparent housing for easy conductor alignment
- 8 Pins and 8 Conductors (8p8c)
- 50 micro-inch gold plated contacts
- Fits 22 AWG - 26 AWG cable
- Fits cables with a jacket OD of under 8.0 mm OD
- Copper alloy shielding
- RoHS compliant
- Operation temperature: -20°C - 50°C
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 (25 Pack) - Shielded RJ45 Connector
- Qty 1 (50 Pack) - Shielded RJ45 Connector
- Qty 1 (100 Pack) - Shielded RJ45 Connector