Shielded RJ45 Connector for Solid/Stranded CAT6, CAT6A, CAT7 Cable, Fits 1.35mm - 1.45mm ID
Former Part Number: CN1-022-8C6AS
Please use TL1-4591 when terminating this plug. These modular plugs use a directional insert, please see the Additional Information tab below for instructions.
Choose the Right RJ45 Plugs
We believe in great networking products, they're the key to building a superior network. We hold our plugs to high standards with our customer and their network in mind. Even with something so small, we get it reliable and blazing fast. These RJ45 jacks are designed to work specifically with CAT6, CAT6A, and CAT7 cable. Gold plated contacts come standard and work with solid and stranded cable. They have 8 pins and 8 conductors (8p8c). The inserts are also included. The wire alignment insert provides an efficient cable assembly. Over time this will save time and money on any job. For a comprehensive guide on how to terminate this connector, view our blog post on Terminating RJ45 Connectors!
Why Shield Your Network?
This RJ45 ethernet connector has a slim strain relief and shielding. The slim strain relief prevents snag tears and maintains the quality of the cable. Shielding your network prevents signal loss and electromagnetic interference (EMI). The shielding will help your cables transfer data at their true maximum speeds. This is especially important for data centers and server rooms where there is limited space and a lot of unwanted crosstalk between cables.
Looking For RJ45 Accessories?
Please consider us for any of your other networking needs. We've got bulk cable, many styles of keystone jacks, and other items. Keep in mind, you're going to need a crimper, and we've got em. Thank You.
- Ideal for creating superior high performance CAT6A patch cables in 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications where high density routers and switches are employed
- Meets CAT6A performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10
- Robust shield termination and strain relief allow for one-step termination process
- Optional slimline boot features integrated strain relief and latch protection
- UL 94-V0 plastic components
- Transparent housing for easy conductor alignment
- 8 Pins and 8 Conductors (8p8c)
- 50 micro-inch gold plated contacts
- Fits 26 - 22 AWG cable
- Fits cables with a jacket OD of under 8.0 mm
- Copper alloy shielding
- RoHS compliant
- Operation temperature: -20°C - 50°C
- Fits an insulation diameter of 1.35mm - 1.45mm
RJ45 Termination Guide: Step by step walkthrough for terminating connectors.
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 (25 Pack) - Shielded RJ45 Modular Plug
- Qty 1 (50 Pack) - Shielded RJ45 Modular Plug
- Qty 1 (100 Pack) - Shielded RJ45 Modular Plug