Bell Hanger Drill Bit with Wire Pulling Hole - Cuts Through Wood, Metal, Nails and Screws
We do not offer credits or returns for this item.
Bell Hanger Drill Bits, Crossbore Hole for Wood and Metal
These Bell Hanger Drill Bits measure 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" in diameter and are range in length from 12" to 36". With aggressive 118 degree spiral flutes, they drill fast, clean holes. This design also improves debris removal and reduces drag. Premium M2 grade steel stays sharp longer, and solid shaft improves stability. The Bell Hanger Drill Bit cuts through wood, metal, nails, and screws.
- Aggressive 118 Degree Cutting Tip Drills Fast, Clean Holes
- Features a Crossbore Hole at End of Bit for Wire Pulling
- Fast Spiral Flutes Improve Debris Removal And Reduce Drag
- Premium M2 Grade Steel Stays Sharp Longer
- Cuts Through Wood, Metal, Nails And Screws
- Solid Shaft for Stable Drilling
- Beveled Shanks for Improved Grip in All Drill Chucks
- Available In Multiple Sizes
- Bit Material: Premium M2 Grade High Speed Steel (HSS)
- Shaft Material: Spring Steel
- Drill Style: Fractional
- Flute: Fast Spiral
- Shaft Diameter: 1/4", 3/8" & 1/2"
- Cutting Tip: 118 Degree
- Finish: Bright
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - Bell Hanger Drill Bit with Wire Pulling Hole