Broadcast Breakout Fiber Optic Cable, Multimode, 62.5/125 OM1, Outdoor, Tactical Polyurethane
We do not offer credits or returns for this item.
This fiber cable is priced per foot and may include a minimum order length.
If you would like to inquire about our custom fiber cable options such as terminated ends, pulleyes, and custom cut lengths, please call or email us.
Please call for shipping quote
Broadcast Breakout Multi ModeMode OM1 Fiber Optic Cable
This Broadcast Breakout OM1 MultiMode 62.5/125 Fiber Optic Cable can be used outdoors for temporary deployment directly on the ground in all terrains, including severe environments and has been tested to be used in broadcast data communications applications worldwide. The extremely strong, lightweight, rugged, survivable tight-buffered cables are designed for broadcast field use and commercial applications. The broadcast breakout cable design has individual color-coded subcables, allowing for easy identification of each optical fiber. Each breakout field broadcast cable is crush resistant and resilient, with two separate layers or aramid strength members in the subcables for individual single-fiber connector and termination pin, and overall for termination to multiway connector backshells or other housings.
Cleaning your fiber connector end faces and components regularly is crucial for avoiding a total network failure. Ensure your optical fiber system is working properly and prevent major network issues with fiber cleaning kits, pens, fluids, and wipes.
- Extremely strong, lightweight, rugged, survivable tight-buffered cables designed for broadcast field use and commercial applications
- Polyurethane jacketed for abrasion, cut, and chemical resistance
- Core-locked jacket for improved mechanical performance
- Breakout cable design with indivivual color-coded subcables protecting each optical fiber
- Crush resistant and resilient, with two separate layers or aramid strength members in the subcables for individual single-fiber connector and termination pin, and overall for termination to multiway connector backshells or other housings
- Helically stranded cable core for flexibility, survival in difficult pulls, and excellent mechanical protection for the optical fibers
- Cables have been tested and are in use in field broadcast data communications applications worldwide
- Can be used outdoors for temporary deployment directly on the ground, in all terrains,including severe environments
- Suitable for industrial, mining, and petrochemical environments; chemical resistant
- Round cable design for easy installation and survivability
- Often used with multiway military tactical connectors for maximum connector retention (400lbs.)
- Ideally suited for use with MIL-C-38999 style military connectors; subcables terminate to individual pins, and overall aramid strength member terminates to backshell
- 2.0mm subcables standard
- Deployable cable that is ideal for harsh environments where deployment and retrieval for reuse are required for temporary broadcast networks
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Storage Temperature: -70ºC to +85ºC
- Crush Resistance: 2,100 N/cm
- Impact Resistance: 1,500 impacts
- Flex Resistance: 2,000 cycles