Bundled Cable, 2x RG6U Quad Shield, 2x CAT6 600MHz 23AWG, Spool, Blue, 500ft
For a more complete list of compatibility with Our CAT6 + RG6 Bundled Cable please click on the additional information tab.
Bundled Cable with 2x CAT6 UTP Cables + 2x RG6U Quad Shield Coaxial Cables, Blue PVC Jacket, 500ft
The standard process of pulling a single cable through pathways and conduit can be labor-intensive with multiple cables. There are multiple things the installer has to keep in mind before, during, and after pulling cable, such as size of the pathway and/or conduit, cable length, making sure the cable is not kinked or damaged, and is the cable properly stripped and terminated. Now think about if the installer has to pull multiple cables to the same location, the installer would have to repeat the process for each cable.
We have an alternative. Our Bundled Cables allow installers to run multiple cables to one location in a single pull saving the installers precious time, money and resources. When only one bundled cable is pulled, the potential for length variations across individual cables is eliminated, reducing cable scrap and additional time needed to re-pull short lengths. Having only one reel with bundled cable also provides overall easier handling and less waste on the work site. The bundled cables were designed to help simplify the process of pulling cables in homes and/or offices. Our versatile bundled cable is everything all rolled into one with 2x RG6 quad shield coaxial cables and 2x CAT6 600MHz UTP cables covered in a blue PVC sheathing. This cable is available in a length of 500 ft. on a durable wooden spool.
CAT6 UTP Cables
This CAT6 Unshielded CM Rated Cables have 8 conductors (4-Pairs) that are made of 23 AWG solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a UL FR-PVC jacket. Our CAT 6 Unshielded CM Rated Cables are also tested up to speeds of 600MHz (The cable standard for CAT 6 is only 250 MHz).
RG6 Quad Shielded Coaxial Cables
The RG6 Quad Shielded CM Rated Cables are made from a Solid Copper Clad Steel 18 AWG conductor, 100% AL foil + 60% copper clad steel braid + 100% AL foil + 40% copper clad steel braid shielding, gas-injected Foam PE insulation, and FR-PVC Jacket.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our Bundled Cable is also manufactured to meet current industry guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations including c(UL)us and ELT as well as being RoHS Compliant.
Additional Items We SaleTo complete your connections and network we carry a full end to end solution including Security & Surveillance, Networking, Tools, Home Audio & Video, Telecommunications, Coaxial, Electrical, and more. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- High Performance Commercial Grade Low Voltage Cable
- Extra Headroom Provides Room for Growth
- Third Party Verified to TIA/EIA-568-C.2
- NEC/(UL) Specification: CM
- C(UL) Specification: CM
- RoHS Compliance for the Requirement of European Union Issued Directive 2002/95/EC
- Marked In Descending Order (So you Always Know How Much Cable is Left)
- Supplied on a 500' Easy to Use Wooden Spool
CAT6 UTP Cable Features
- High Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable for 600MHz High-Speed Data Applications
- Category-6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
RG6 Quad Shielded Cable Features
- High-Performance Coaxial Cable
- 18 AWG Solid Copper Clad Steel
- Gas-Injected Foam PE Insulation
- Quad Shielded: AL Foil (bonded) + 60% CCS Braiding + AL Foil + 40% CCS Braiding
- FR-PVC Jacket
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
Bundled Cable Applications
- High Speed Internet
- Distributed Video
- Networking Computing
- Distributed Audio
- Security Monitoring
- Energy Monitoring
We have all the pieces to the net work puzzle that you would need for this Bundled Cable with 2x CAT6 UTP Cables + 2x RG6U Quad Shield Coaxial Cables. To find the items you need you can simply search for them on our user friendly website, call us, email us , or click on a links below.
Do you need additional items? We have compiled a list of our product that work great with our Bundled Cable.
Items that work with the bundled CAT6 UTP Cables
Items that work with the bundled RG6 Quad Shield Cables
Additional items that work great with our Bundled Cable
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Bundled Cable With 2x CAT6 UTP Cables + 2x RG6U Quad Shield Coaxial Cables in a Blue PVC Jacket on a 500 ft. Wooden Spool