Can Wrench, Hex: 3/8", 7/16"
Can Wrench, Hex: 3/8" & 7/16"
For telephone networking technicians. Connect wires to fuses and tighten nuts on binding post terminals. Place fuses in cable terminals. Double ended 3/8" and 7/16" hex sockets are color coded for quick identification of socket sizes.
Design allows use of a wrench for additional torque. Manufactured from high carbon tool steel and heat treated for strength and durability. Sockets are feature thin wall design for access into tight spaces. Rugged high impact extruded plastic handle.
- Access telephone boxes and pedestals
- Tighten nuts on binding post terminals
- Connect wires to fuses and tighten nuts on binding post terminals
- Designed for additional torque
- Manufactured from high carbon tool steel
- Heat treated for durability and strength
- Clamshell packaging
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - Can Wrench