Can Wrench, Hex: 3/8", 7/16"
by Primus Cable
These products are all Made to Order
Which means they are non-cancelable and non-refundable
Can Wrench, Hex: 3/8" & 7/16"
For telephone networking technicians. Connect wires to fuses and tighten nuts on binding post terminals. Place fuses in cable terminals. Double ended 3/8" and 7/16" hex sockets are color coded for quick identification of socket sizes.
Design allows the use of a wrench for additional torque. Manufactured from high carbon tool steel and heat treated for strength and durability. Sockets feature a thin wall design for access into tight spaces. Rugged high impact extruded plastic handle.
- Access telephone boxes and pedestals
- Tighten nuts on binding post terminals
- Connect wires to fuses and tighten nuts on binding post terminals
- Designed for additional torque
- Manufactured from high carbon tool steel
- Heat treated for durability and strength
- Clamshell packaging
What's In The Box
- Qty 1 - Can Wrench