CAT5E UTP Bulk Ethernet Cable, 25 Pair Solid Copper CM, 24 AWG
Our CAT5E 25-Pair Cable is ideal for your indoor voice, data, video and security networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This CAT5E 25-Pair Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors. This cable's 50 conductors (25-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a polyethylene (PE) insulation and a PVC CM rated RoHS Compliant jacket. Our ETL Verified Category 5E CM Rated Cable is designed for indoor LAN applications, making it the ideal solution for indoor installation runs that require the cable to be installed in walls or any other non-plenum areas.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cables have to meet and/or exceeds CAT5E TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT5E cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT5E guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations including ETL Verified as well as being RoHS Compliant.
Cat 5E Bulk Cable Options
|Stranded Copper UTP||Stranded Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper UTP||Solid Copper F/UTP|
|General (CM)||General (CM)||General (CM)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)|
Cat 6 Bulk Cable Options
|Stranded Copper UTP||Stranded Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper UTP||Solid Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper S/FTP|
|General (CM)||General (CM)||General (CM)||Outdoor (CMX)||24AWG Riser (CMR)||23AWG Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||General (CM)|
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable For 350MHz High Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD CDDI
- Category-5E Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 25-pair, Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Sequential Foot Markers On Jacket
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1, CSA And ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- ETL Verified
- Supplied On A 1000™ Wooden Spool
- Category 5E CM Rated Cable
- Designed For Indoor Riser Rated Installations
- RoHS Compliant
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000BaseT)
- High Speed Voice & Data Applications
- 100BaseT and 100BaseTX
- ISDN and Multimedia
- 55/155 Mbps ATM
- 100BaseVG ANYLAN
Solid Wire: also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our CAT5E 25-Pair CMR Rated Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
Our CAT5E 25-Pair CMR Rated Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
- CAT5E Patch Cables
- CAT5E Modular Plugs
- CAT5E Keystone Jacks
- Blank Patch Panels
- CAT5E Patch Panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box?
- Qty 1 - 1000ft Spool of CAT5E CM Rated UTP Cable with 25 pairs of 24 AWG Solid Copper Conductors