CAT6 Outdoor Bulk Ethernet Cable, Shielded Aerial Solid Copper w/Messenger, 23 AWG 1000FT
Our Shielded Outdoor Aerial CAT6 Cable With Messenger is ideal for your outdoor voice, data, video and security aerial networking applications. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Shielded Outdoor Aerial CAT6 Cable With Messenger is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be supported by posts or poles. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMX polyethylene (PE) UV resistant jacket. This cable also includes a aluminum foil shielding which helps eliminate and protect against electrical interferences that could impede your signal. This cable has a tinned copper drain wire which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is required on all shielded cable in order to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. Our Shielded Category 6 Aerial Outdoor Cable With Messenger is designed for residential outdoor aerial LAN applications, making it the best solution for installation runs that require the cable to be installed above ground (pole to pole). Additionally, this cable includes a steel messenger wire that helps eliminate drooping and sagging when the cable is pulled tight. This cable is tested to perform up to speeds of 600MHz.
To make sure we are supplying our customers with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceeds CAT6 TIA 568 C.2 standards. Our CAT6 Outdoor cable is also manufactured to meet current CAT6 guidelines and is verified by outside standards organizations and is RoHS Compliant.
Cat 6 Bulk Cable Options
|Stranded Copper UTP||Stranded Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper UTP||Solid Copper F/UTP||Solid Copper S/FTP|
|General (CM)||General (CM)||General (CM)||Outdoor (CMX)||24AWG Riser (CMR)||23AWG Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||General (CM)|
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
|Solid Copper UTP||Solid Copper F/UTP|
|Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)||Outdoor (CMX)||Riser (CMR)||Indoor/Outdoor (CMR)||Plenum (CMP)|
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Category 6 Outdoor Aerial cable With Steel Messenger, Outside Plant
- Suitable For 600MHz High-Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- Designed for Outdoor Aerial Installations UV Jacket (CMX) (UV)
- Category-6 Foil Shielded Twisted Pair (FTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Breaking Tension of the Messenger: 1370 Mpa
- Maximum Hang Distance: 70 Meters
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000' On A Wooden Spool
Solid Wire: also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our Category 6 Shielded Outdoor Aerial Ethernet Cable With Steel Messenger Cable please visit our product overview page.
Our CAT6 Aerial Outdoor Shielded Ethernet Cable With Steel Messenger Cable is compatible with our:
- CAT6 Shielded Riser(CMR) Bulk Cables
- CAT6 Shielded Patch Cables
- CAT6 Modular Plugs - CN1-7883-8C6AS
- CAT6 Keystone Jacks - K66-2150-90-SH
- Blank Patch Panels
- CAT6 Shielded Patch Panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box
- CAT6 Shielded Outdoor Aerial Ethernet Cable With Steel Messenger Cable in A Black Jacket, 1000ft On A Wooden Spool