CAT6 RJ45 Inline Coupler, Unshielded, Snap-In w/Latch
For a more complete list of compatibility with the CAT6 Slim Type In-Line Coupler Extension, click on the Additional Information tab.
Our CAT6 Slim In-Line Coupler Extension are engineered with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a fire-retardant plastic housing. The CAT6 Slim Coupler line is engineered to simplify the connection helping you save time and money. Simply snap the coupler into the wall plate or patch panel and plug in your patch cables and/or RJ45 terminated CAT6 cables and you're done.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our CAT6 Slim In-Line Coupler Extension is subject to UL standards and is UL Listed. Our CAT6 Slim Coupler also meet all requirements for EIA/TIA and also inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards.
To complete your CAT6 network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT6 bulk Ethernet cables, CAT6 patch cables, CAT6 RJ45 modular plugs, CAT6 keystone jacks, network racks and enclosures, Ethernet switches and wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT6 Performance Speeds Of Up To 600 MHz
- Meets & Exceeds Industry Standards
- For Use With CAT6 Ethernet Cables/Patch Cords
- One RJ-45 Female To One RJ-45 Female
- Designed For Computer Networking Applications
- Meticulously Engineered To Deliver Exceptional Performance
- High Quality Connection And Reliable Performance
- Small Form-Factor For High Density Installations
- Gold Plated Over Nickel Contacts For Signal Clarity
- UL Listed
- Keystone Latch For Use With Our High Density Patch Panel & "WP2" Series Wall plates
- 1000Base-T, VOIP
- 4 Mbps Token Ring
- 10 Mbps Ethernet
- 155 Mbps ATM
|Colors:||Black, White, Blue, Green, Gray, Red, Orange, and Yellow|
|Insulation Resistance:||500M Ω|
|Contact Resistance:||20M Ω|
|Current Rating:||1.5 Amps|
|Dielectric Voltage:||1000V AC|
|Min / Max Temperature:||-10º C to 60º C|
|Verification:||FCC part 68.5|
|Spring Wire:||Phosphor Bronze 5100W Temper Wire, .45mm, 50U gold over 100U Nickel U Coat|
|Insertion Life:||750 Mating Cycles with FCC Compliant RJ-45 Plug|
|Contact Force:||100 Grams with FCC Compliant RJ-45 Plug|
|Number of Prongs and Contacts:||8|
Our CAT6 Keystone Couplers are compatible with:
- CAT6 Bulk Cable
- CAT6 Patch Cables
- CAT6 Modular Plugs
- WP2 Wall Plate Series
- Blank High Density Patch Panels
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - CAT6 Female RJ45 to Female RJ45 Slim Type In-Line Coupler