CAT6 MIG+ RJ45 Keystone Jack, Unshielded, Component Rated, High Density
Our CAT6 Component Rated MIG+ line is our premier line of data jacks. The component rated 180º MIG+ CAT6 keystone jacks are engineered with Press-fit PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a fire-retardant plastic housing. The CAT6 component rated MIG+ line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money.
We take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality. Our Component Rated MIG+ CAT6 Keystone Jack's line is subject to ETL standards and is ETL Verified and UL Compliant. Our MIG+ Component Rated Jacks also meet all requirements for EIA/TIA and also inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards.
We elected to use Press-Fit technology because of its superior connectivity. The connections are solder-less and lead free which make the connections more reliable and durable.
What is Press-Fit? Press-Fit technology is able to complete the insertion of the IDC and RJ11 contacts into a PTH (Plated-Through Hole) on a PCB (Printed Circuit Board). The connection is established without using solder.
Why Press-Fit? Press-Fit technology connections avoid quality problems such as cold spots, voids, splatters, and cracks. Press-Fit connections are highly reliable than soldering.
Press-Fit Technology is RoHS Compliant Since Press-Fit technology does not use solder, it uses no lead (Pb) and there is no extra heat on the connections, it makes the connections clean, reliable, and meets RoHS standards.
To complete your CAT6 network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT 6 bulk Ethernet cables, CAT6 patch cables, CAT6 RJ45 modular plugs, CAT6 keystone jacks, network racks and enclosures, Ethernet switches and wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT6 performance speeds of up to 600 MHz
- 8 pin x 8 conductor for streamlined connection
- High-density, slim profile
- Fire retardant housing
- Press-Fit technology ensures the reliability of the connector, and the durability of the housing
- Press-Fit technology provides "Gas-Tight" electrical connections
- Gold-plated nickel contacts provide corrosion resistance and signal conductivity
- Easy to read wiring label to facilitate installation
- Meticulously engineered to deliver exceptional performance while streamlining installations
- Small form-factor for high-density installations
- Phosphor bronze IDC contacts ensure excellent conductivity, durability, and outstanding resistance against wear or corrosion
- Fire retardant plastic housing provides additional protection against the elements
- Compatible with the CAT 6 jack termination tool (TL3-272)
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool
- Designed with rear facing 180º 110 IDC to reduce termination time
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- For use with our Category 6 patch cords
- Suitable for 22-26 AWG wires
- Meets and exceeds EIA/TIA standards
- Component rated
- UL Compliant
- ETL Verified
- Available in 9 colors
|Jack Housing:||ABS High-Impact UL94V-0 Thermoplastic|
|Spring Wire:||Bronze Gold Plated Over Nickel|
|IDC Housing:||Polycarbonate High-Impact UL94V-0|
|IDC Contacts:||0.4mm Phosphor Bronze, 200u Tin Over 50u Nickel|
|IDC Wire Range:||Solid 23 AWG - 26 AWG|
|Number of Prongs:||8|
|Number of Conductors:||8|
|Dielectric Withstanding Voltage:||1000v|
|DC Current Rating:||1.5 amps|
To learn more about our CAT6 MIG+ Component Rated 180º High Density Keystone Jacks here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium CAT6 Keystone Jacks.
Our CAT6 MIG+ Component Rated 180º High Density Keystone Jacks are compatible with:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - CAT6 MIG+ Component Rated 180º High Density Keystone Jack
- Qty 1 - IDC Wire Cover